Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I think that may be Daenerys' (the blonde exiled princess) bodyguard called Strong Belwas, who is a rotund ex-arena fighter. He is introduced in the second book and since this season looks to cover most of the second book more than likely that's who that may be. Hard to tell from that quick glimpse though. There is also another black character in the books, an exile prince from a place called the Summer Isle, which is basically the series equivalent to an African continent. He's been feature more as a background character so far when he's appeared in the series usually when they focus on what goes on in the capital city, King's Landing.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i swear i have this show's opening theme stuck in my head, every day

3. lottie

lottie New Member

I am so looking forward to the second series, I have the release date programmed into my phone. No way will I miss it!

4. jaycece

jaycece New Member

my friend got me into this
    we watch it together now
    sometimes she smacks me when i say try and talk for the characters

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

There is but only one God and what do we say to him?

6. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i'm almost scared to come into this thread, just in case someone decides to spill some secrets i don't want to know yet.

i can't wait for the second series

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol...im watching Star Trek Enterprise from start to finish

needless to say I thought the one black guy would have been killed off by now

but..the worst they did to him so far was have him tortured and battered

meanwhile the white guys get to explore sexual relations with all sorts of alien women

oh did i mention he drives the white people on the ship around, like a 22nd century Driving Miss Daisy?

:p

[​IMG]

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Ain't nobody giving away any spoilers so hush with your ol' big freckled titties veggie eating animal loving looking ass .......

9. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043

you know me so well ra-ra

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]cNLc5Nf9YxA[/YOUTUBE]

11. The Dark King

Holy shit I can't wait for this. A little over a month to go.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i gotta catch up on my spartacus too

13. The Dark King

Its been ok. Very noticeable difference with the new Spartacus for me. So damn sad dude died of cancer.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

yeah man, Andy Whitfield was a beast in that role

i'm going to check out this season, but I was really hoping he would have came back

that's like making a sequel to '300' and not having Gerard Butler as Leonidas

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]AfPtTnaDbdk[/YOUTUBE]

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

im not feeling spartacus after watching the first episode. I mean the story wasn't bad at all, but I can't get over Andy Whitfield not playing the role. He seemed more suited for the part. Everything about him screamed 'slave,' from his gaunt facial features to his shaggy beard. This new guy seems too 'clean'

Can't wait for game of thrones tho. May have to watch the first season over, just to get back into the mix.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

There's this thing on the internet called Google. Being that you are of a far superior intellect than most of us here I would have thought that you would have heard of it....

18. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lmao

19. chamber

chamber Active Member

emily clarke

20. chamber

chamber Active Member

The black guy is probably actor Nonso Anozie who is playing Xaro Xhoan Daxos a merchant prince in Game Of Thones season2.

His a pretty good black british actor who was in films Conan The Barbarian, Rock n Rolla, Atonement and The Grey.