Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I think I miss reead that. Was he talking about Ph.D or M.D.?
    I just assumed M.D. because I thought money. :smt037

Still though she is good catch for a man in her range. ph.d. or not.

2. archangel

You guys don't know what the heck I am thinking. I hear doctor and I expect M.D. not PH.D. since I have been hanging around hospitals. You have to be more clear when one says doctor.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She's a good catch period. Amazing genetics and a keen mind. If we were drafting women from this forum she'd be everyone's first round pick. And that's coming from the 40 and over hater lol

4. The Dark King

Dude I'm joking with you but I think women at that level when they hit their 40s maybe late 30s tend to care less about marrying up no matter if they're making 100k or 300k it becomes more about being happy. Unfortunately for us who are still within prime marrying and child rearing ages, the chicks within our age range are heartless gold diggers lol.

Then again I'm not saying their a bunch of gold diggers but they ain't messing with no broke ****

5. archangel

That company that I work for can kiss my butt. I just need the money for another degree. You'd have to be tied down to stay in that comapny the way they screw people out of their money. P

again, I didn't know if he meant doctor or PH.D.

but excuse me for telling the truth. It isn't like it is a bad thing to not have a M.D. or tell the truth.

Every day, it is like living in dilbert's world. Upper management doesn't know what they are doing so they come in yelling and bitching. Mind you, 6 feet or taller men throwing temper tantrums and yelling. I'd never seen such a thing. Generally, men are reserved where I live.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  6. archangel

Merry Christmas!!!!!!:smt042

7. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

go to europe and see if you see that

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

9. rhinoblake

rhinoblake New Member

please think objectively

Black men and fat/unattractive white women are so socially deprived that they both are willing to date almost anything. It's almost natural that these two groups of people will come together...no one else will date them, so might as well date each other. In reality, the black man and the fat white woman are both lowering their standards to be with each other. If black men are so desired, why do only fat and/or ugly women flock to them. I assure you, no decent and/or attractive white women will date a black male unless he makes 6 to 7 figures. There are even decent black women that will not date black men. You never hear of a decent white woman saying she doesn't date white men...never. Moreover, most women simply don't want to put up with all the racism that comes with dating black males. Think of the racism their children will have to face when being fathered by a black male. Why would any woman go into a situation that would make her life worse? ...that is, unless she were desperate. Moreover, have you ever heard of the "Mr. Mom" concept? These are white men who have no jobs, but stay at home with the kids while the wife works. In other words, decent white women are willing to be with average to no income white, but refuse to date a black male unless he is damn near perfect make 6 to 7 figures. It would seem that if black men were so desired, the lack of money would not be an issue and would be able to date more attractive women than average white men. However, when you look around, that's not true. Black men seem to only be able to date women that have been rejected by white men...the "left overs".

10. rhinoblake

rhinoblake New Member

Things are different overseas...I am not debating that

11. archangel

either you are white or a man with low self esteem.

Merry christmas !!!! You grouch

12. rhinoblake

rhinoblake New Member

that's interesting and very much the exception...

13. rhinoblake

rhinoblake New Member

I am black, I am an intellectual, and I am a realist. I think you if you actually studied this topic a bit more, you would realize that I am not making this stuff up off the top of my head.

14. The Dark King

I know I'm going to regret responding to this but whatever I'll bite.
    So you're saying a good looking in shape bm with his professional life together is incapable of getting a good looking in shape ww with her life together?
    Both not making 6 firgures btw.

15. rhinoblake

rhinoblake New Member

LOL Merry Christmas to you :)

16. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

it reaks of insecure white male coping mechanism, i see it alot, the fact of a good looking ww with a bm is too much for some people, they gotta reach for "ugly fat ww" "and white mans left overs" funny thing is i see wm with those types of ww all the time

17. The Dark King

Where are you getting your data? hater site?

18. archangel

That's not realistic. You generalized to assist your point.
    Black men in college and in shape are more likely to date the same in women.
    Most of the selections that you are talking about are usually men who don't have degrees or anything going for them. They select the same standards and you see what you see because there are more men not in college than in college or with degrees.

19. The Dark King

Bite your tongue you know being a white man means having whatever woman you want no matter what you look like or your social standing. You know homeless Jake will pull Heidi Klum over Deron the fireman anyday

20. The Dark King

rep added