Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Don't hate because you don't know how to treat women. Listen and learn.

2. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

This thread gave me an idea for a thread....

3. Jase

Jase Active Member

I meant that figuratively. Not literally.

I wasn't stealing your statements. I don't even know who you are. Also I have enough self-respect to not degrade myself by being someone's "dirty secret" because they have a racist family/friends. As for the rest?? I really couldn't care less what their reasoning is. If I wasn't good enough for you when you were young and in your prime I sure as hell don't want to deal with you 2 or 3 decades later when you decide "Hey, now I like Black men and it's okay to be seen with them!!" Sorry but no. I just find it condescending and offensive. And it's fine if you disagree. Nothing wrong with a difference of opinion:cool:

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Careful fellas. WW should be loved and worshiped despite age, weight, or appearance. After all they take a risk of losing their social status and trust funds(according to GL) when they mess with bm lmao

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

If brothers want a hot WW they should not go horn dog for the ones who are not good looking and later talk junk about it.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

damn i think soul just took a jab at fugly ww

8. rhinoblake

rhinoblake New Member

really

so do you know of any attractive, skinny, white female doctors that date black men...I never seen this.

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

where is it? don't hold me in suspense.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I have actually

her name is flyinggeek

u may have heard of her

11. rhinoblake

rhinoblake New Member

reality

That fact still remains that the majority of white women that date black men are sub par. Uneducated, overweight, unattractive...or perhaps a combination of all 3, There are reasons for this...the reasons where given to you in my originally post.

I have had white woman say that they would never date a black man unless they gained a lot of weight. Moreover, I've spoken to white women who claim to never be interested in black men, until they were in their 40's and 50's and/or gained excessive amounts of weight. Why is this? Did the increase in adipose tissue do something to their brains to cause them to be attracted to black men? Of course not...simply put; they have lowered their standards since they can no longer get that white males they so craved as younger women. Now that they've gained weight and/or have gotten older, black men don't look so bad.

Again, I challenge you to find a white woman that is skinny, pretty, and has at least a Masters degree that dates black men.

12. The Dark King

Then get out more they exist but they aren't the norm like some would try to make it seem on this forum. Successful whites tend to stay with successful whites (part of the reason of being successful is to be in that inner circle) and successful blacks tend to stay with successful blacks. Most men in general date below their social station so truthfully skinny white female doctors probably end up with more accomplished doctors or lawyers or some other high ranking professional. Women rarely if ever marry down

13. The Dark King

Be fair muscle head that is a 1 in a million situation. A white female doctor in who prefers black men. Is like America voting for a black man.... wait

14. archangel

Truth!

15. The Dark King

Dude almost every girl I've dated since 25.
    What's wrong with this guy lol

16. archangel

She isn't a medical doctor. although wouldn't be a bad catch for someone wanting the same thing she wants.

edit: was he talking about a Ph.d?

17. archangel

put him in his place tdk

18. The Dark King

Damn Phds are slumming it for you fam? I would love to see your roster of women lol

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Oh sorry where are my manners, junior

I didn't know she had to be a medical doctor to qualify for this charade

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

My thoughts exactly

but wait he's a rising star at xyz Corp

phds are nothing compared to his Steve jobs know how and ambition