Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Precisely - way to tell it like it is, Prince.

2. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Don't bother, Prince - he can't hear you with that bucket on his head.

3. ThePrince

ThePrince Active Member

Relax. I was just messing with you a little bit. Looks like someone is on the defensive. Maybe not as a whole. Just the ones that you deem unattractive, old, overweight, past their prime, etc. If you dislike those kind of WW, then what does it matter to you who they date? Why do you care so much?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  4. ThePrince

ThePrince Active Member

Thanks, SA. I was just calling it how I saw it.

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Whew! I thought I was the only one that noticed this.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dude can you get off my balls holy shit. And you swear you don't have a crush on me lol.

7. The Dark King

I don't care so much it was the topic of the thread genius. Who they date is of no consequence to me but I do call people out on their bs. Like SA is a through in through liar. Ches is too lazy to take the steps to make herself happy so she blames in on men not being chivalrous instead of actually investing herself.
    I could go on

8. ThePrince

ThePrince Active Member

You don't know either women personally, so how do you know? It just seems you're too invested in this. This isn't the only thread like this. I've seen you "call people out on their bs" about this topic before. I couldn't give two shits about who they date or why they date BM. That's their business, not mine.

So let me guess: If people call you out on your BS(in their opinion), it's not the same thing, right?

9. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

TDK likes his women out of diapers but in training pants. So lord only knows why he gets so invested in the love lives of other bm. He is caped crusader Andrae protecting all bm who he thinks can't think for themselves. :smt080

Like I am sure you are really nice, as is chesy and well sometimes SA. But I could really give a shitnizzle who or what you guys date. It's your preference and happiness. And by the same token don't you guys tell me who or what to date. :smt022

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Don't EVER talk about me not investing myself!! I invest myself in relationships way more than you have ever described, TDK. Go insult someone else. Leave me alone.

11. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

There's nothing b.s. about me - I tell the truth, maybe too much of it and that's why he can't stand me. What in the world makes him think I'm a liar is beyond me.

The question remains - why the fuck does he care so much? It would be creepy if it weren't so pathetic.

12. ThePrince

ThePrince Active Member

Good analogy, Jordan.

13. The Dark King

Like you're invested in me right now? Lol

Dude I have an opinion its never left at that its always challeneged so why can't I challenge someone else?
    Enjoy your night kid.

14. The Dark King

Please don't use my real name on here

15. ThePrince

ThePrince Active Member

I'm not the one calling you out time and time again. I was just putting in my two cents. I believe I'm entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to yours as well.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It shouldnt take long

cause

17. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Go on, TDK..

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL

20. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Funny this shy guy who cant talk to women in real life is flavour of the month from women old enough to be his mother. Fucking hilarious.