Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Or I'll keep my dating pool 26 and under like I always have so I won't need to address shit like this lol:cool:

And btw middle class people don't have trust funds fam lol and most parents who have a problem with shit like that eventually get over it.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

also look at the factor if you get her preggy then she is stuck. she cant hide that shit. be ready to commit because she may get cut off by her parents

3. The Dark King

GL stop watching lifetime movies or quit Oprah's book club it ain't that serious lol. Especially now when most girls who get pregnant with men they don't love just go to the clinic unless they are insanely religious and those types tend to stay from bm all together anyway.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

hey did you read. It states..that she maybe under mom and pops rule so she MAY not want to date IR because she depends on that money. so if you date IR (WW) be ready for some shit. that is why (in general) older WW can take chances because they are independent. also even if the younger one is on her own she still will have to deal with her coporate environment so she still have to put up with shit...not just you

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

AAAWWWWW. dont get mad bro because Im showing you the real. it is what it is. hate to burst your bubble but the world doesn not revolve around you. fools still watching disney and shit

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  6. The Dark King

Dude you're a lot older than me so that may be your perspective but its 2012 people aren't getting fired over that horseshit. At least not in my peer group, I get some women might have their fears but whatever to each their own as long as it doesn't mess with my money.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL. may not get fired but they can make their life miserable. trust me. I have seen a lot of shit and went thru it and still havent figured out the fuck. all I know is that what you are saying doesnt meet logic . you are talking about fears yourself...that a woman is not dating you for you. If you have those kind of fears then why date IR ?

8. The Dark King

Who said I had that fear? That bs is your generation. My generation isn't as hung up on that shit. I date ww because those are usually the women most compatible with me. I was just commenting on the topic of OLDER ww who never dated bm at all suddenly exclusively dating them after decades of never once dating them

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I said you had fear.
    oh really. so there are no white supremicist groups and what not. everyone is wearing non-race glasses now ?

also now you are upset because OUR generation decides to date IR (after you just stated we gone thru some serious racial shit) you saying its suspect.

its ok to say you were wrong in your assessment

10. subtlenote

subtlenote Active Member

Why? I know a few women who are in this boat. They are smart, interesting, and well rounded people who were afraid to date black men in their 20s because of their family and the general tabboo culture that were a lot more prevalent at the time. Now they realize and recognize that their supression was wrong and are no longer afraid to break those social barriers. If anything, we should applaud them for their courage.

11. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Goody and Subtle, I appreciate your comments! :smt023:smt023

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

yeah i had no comeback after those

13. The Dark King

What courage? They waited till their parents were either dead or too old to really put up a fight and culturally there's far less of stigma than there ever has been. So again I ask what courage? Its like standing up to an old bully whom ended up in a wheel chair.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

15. The Dark King

Lol I just don't get why anyone is trying to paint these women like martyrs its not like they're the fucking Lovings. What huge risk are they taking?

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

hey man remember, they had to find the courage at 40..or 41 (when they're past the age of ww you see plastered in magazines and on TV)..to finally say enough was enough

:p

17. The Dark King

Oh when you put it that way lol

Don't forget about all the trust funds and executive jobs they give up to date bm lol

18. ThePrince

ThePrince Active Member

Geez, TDK. For someone who claims to love WW, you put them down every chance you get. That seems pretty suspect to me and it also raises some red flags. :smt042

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

20. The Dark King

Ok smart ass please show me how I put down ww as a whole.
    Or did I call out one section of women in particular? Go ahead take your time I'll wait.