Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i'm so sorry for your loss alexi. my heart goes out to you and your family.

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

hope things start to sort themselves out for you bbw. i stumbled across a quote the other day when i was feeling overwhelmed with life and what it was dishing out to me, and i found it gave me comfort:

“I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” - Walter Anderson

my heart & positive thoughts go out to you.

that's wonderful news, and please send her my best.

3. LibraPrincess

LibraPrincess Well-Known Member

O.O What's all the comotion about me? Oh right...HI EVERYONE! :D Yes I am back from the hospital, AND I FEEL GREAT!!! .....But I do feel a little braindead though hahaha but that'll wear off in a day or two. Thank you ALL for praying during my time of need---ESPECIALLY YOU, BIGBROTHERWISE (even though I know your real name, I'll be nice and not to say it). You really are the only one here to whom I can talk to, and tell you what's happening and all, therefore I'm proud to be your....uhmm.....Well, you know what I mean! *blushes*

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

SKJgal, glad to see you & glad to hear you are doing much better. Praying that you will continue to heal & gain strength. God bless.

5. LibraPrincess

Thank you very much, Chesbay :)

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

SKJgal101...please keep being you. :) Never lose yourself nor your happiness. You've overcame great adversity and now you'll be able to walk tall and stand strong. Your story is far from over, but with all my heart and joy, I'm grateful that you're home safe and sound. :) Truly, if angels did exist, I wouldn't give it a second though to assume you're hiding your wings from the rest of the world.

[​IMG]

7. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

Wow....i was very sorry to hear this...i pray for you & family to stay strong...God bless you Alexis.

8. AL JAHIZ

AL JAHIZ New Member

Glad to see your back and doing better...God bless you.

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

You're welcome, SKJ. I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better & out of the hospital! Yeah, a couple of days of taking it easy should perk you right up from that brain-dead feeling. Hospitals can be as much or more tiring than feeling bad can. Stay well & God Bless!

10. LibraPrincess

Ohmigosh!! What you said up there had me cryin' over here! (But don't worry it's HAPPY tears) And stop calling me by my username! Just call me Sarah, Ok?? :p

And don't worry--I'm not changing ANYTHING about myself! I'm gonna be JUST ME! :D ....And I personally think Angels do exist (Even though I am Atheist!). So what you said about me being one, THAT MADE ME SO HAPPY I CRIED. You deserve a nice hug and kiss from me. Dayum, I love you so much. o^_^o <----- (Yeah, that felt awkward but whatevs...I'M JUST BEING ME. :D)

11. LibraPrincess

I know what you mean. When I first walked out, I was totally brain-dead, I didn't know where the heck I was..well I kinda did, but I was like "bleah" xD And in order for me to get rid of my Brain-Deadness, is to simply chill out and not think too much hahaha :3 (Thanks by the way for your concern hahaha :))

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Sounds like you have a very dear friend (or more?) in BBW. You're a lucky gal!

(And yes, angels do exist - they are mighty warriors who respond to the prayers of a praying people.) :smt059

13. LibraPrincess

Hehehehehe I guess I'm a bit lucky ^.^ //BBW and I are not just dear freinds, we're a bit more than that--kinda like...hmmm....you know how one guy is totally crazy and that one girl is the same way? Meh, it's kinda the same situation lol xD We're totally BFFs but...hmmm....How can I say this... ;)

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I guess y'all know what you have goin' on, so there's no real need to explain... I just thought it was really sweet that he reached out for prayer on your behalf. That says alot.

15. LibraPrincess

Yes. I thought what he did was very sweet and that makes him, in my opinoin, one of the best men I have met in my life--I'm not kidding ahaha! xD

Wait....one of...that doesn't sound right. THE BEST man I have met in my lifetime. Heh, the other guys I met were like jackasses.

Omg I'm getting off topic! O.O Hmmm...Oh well. ^_^

16. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

You're a cherished human being and with a heart of gold. While other people your age focus on lackadaisical nonsense, you on the other hand hold a heart which makes those around you feel better about themselves. :) Stay true to yourself.

17. LibraPrincess

awwee!! I wuv youu LOL! xDD *MUAAAAH!!*

18. alexisnow

alexisnow New Member

Prayer Requests,......................................... .........

dear Ms. chesbaygrl,

loving greetings for you maam. i tried coming to here many times yesterday, and last night too so i could tell you my honest most biggest thank you for your praying for my family maam. i couldn't get words at all to come from my fingers or my mouth each time i tried maam.

i got so much water in my eyes when i came for writing to you please. i am grateful to you so much, and am thankful to God for you maam, and that you are the lesson to this world of pain, and this world of those suffering please dear lady.

we are saddened so much with broken hearts here. this life will never be the same kind of one now for us ever. my beautiful loving step daddy's smiles, and his laughter of the best fun will forever be inside of me now please. i will also see his love of those never knowing him of whom he has touched in unconditional hope.

maam, you've no idea the power of your words. they are best words of the lady of care so please i thank you more, k? hugging you with my love now,

alexis

19. alexisnow

alexisnow New Member

dear Ms. tamstrong,

loving greetings for you maam, and from my heart of best hopes of the world i am grateful so much to you please for your praying of my family, and my step daddy.

maam please know in my body i could feel your words, and i knew those were with me, my mom, my sisters, and stephana down there as we stayed thinking of, and being with him.

is really hard time of my family now so much maam but we know there is love, we know there are people caring about each other too. so this brings greatest hopes for the world i am thinking please.

is words from one's heart to another's heart, from one's hopes to another's maam. this i am thinking is what God wants from us here for that must be him inside.

i thank you Ms. tamstrong, i do please with love in my heart.

alexis

20. alexisnow

alexisnow New Member

dear Mr. Al Jahiz,

greetings for you Sir with my deepest loving thanks to you also please. i am moved always by the care people show to each other Sir. i am priveleged on the earth feeling care from others.

trust please it is my heart now feeling your care, your words. you are a good man of this world because my eyes see this, and my body feels this. thanking you so much please too Sir, k?

i shall speak to God of each of those here of great care, and shall watch him now bring to others more understandings of the heart of love living inside you dear Sir, i shall.

and may God bless you sweet Sir for the rest of your life,

alexis