Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Can you please send your prayers an good thoughts my way, i applied for a house i really really want. Thanks guys. :D

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Can do, Mama. I'll be praying hard for you...I prayed hard to have my own home, & I believe that answered prayer is how I got my house. :D

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Hey guys getting ready to board and praying for a safe flight there and back.
    I'm asking for some positive vibes from all the believers on here.

In return I promise to take a full week off lol :)

4. Tamstrong

You got it, Drae. Have a safe & fun trip. :)

5. The Dark King

Thank you sweetheart its greatly appreciated

6. Tamstrong

You're very welcome. :D

7. Tamstrong

Update:

My friend is of course still in a great deal of pain. His insurance company approved the doctors trying some experimental treatments to see if anything made a difference since he basically has nothing to lose by trying. He's going twice a week & receiving the injections directly into his liver, & it's extremely painful & it wears him out. He has recently developed jaundice, & they were hoping it was a matter of his bile duct being blocked which could possibly be fixed with a stint...no such luck. It's from the cancer itself. He's weak, can't sleep & he's itching like crazy. He still has a great attitude & strong faith.

8. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

I'm so sorry, Tam. I've got a friend just diagnosed with kidney cancer. She's really scared. I'm glad your friend has such a good attitude. Going through any kind of chemo is incredibly difficult and hard on the body.

9. Tamstrong

Thanks, Pixie. I've got your friend in my prayers, too.

10. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

The power of prayer is amazing as you know, good thoughts and prayers to your friend....and you!

11. Tamstrong

Thank you, TC. It is very much appreciated.

GOD is awesome!!!!

12. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Thanks, Tam. She doesnt have much family, but she does have some good friends who are local to her, so I think she'll do ok with their support.

13. Tamstrong

You're welcome. I'm glad she's got support she needs. I hope things go well for her.

14. The Dark King

Tam and Trix I got you

15. Tamstrong

Thanks, Drae. It's much appreciated.

16. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Thanks, Drae.

17. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

I'm still sniffing eu de trolle. Well said Espy.

18. Tamstrong

Update:

I got word that my friend has passed away. I was told he passed peacefully surrounded by his family. I am thankful to God for this wonderful man; he's definitely been a blessing in my life. I'm also thankful he's no longer suffering. Please, pray for his family's comfort & peace. I love you, J...RIP.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  19. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I finally had a chance to read thru this thread in its entirety. Tam, I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend. I hope you are doing ok as you cope with this loss.

20. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

My thoughts and prayers for your friend and his family and to you Tam, you are a true friend, he was lucky to have known you....and now he is home....God Bless you All....