THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Wow. And how old is this woman?

Truly, what a psychopath. Good riddance to her! It's a shame the friendship has to end, but really, with friends like that....

2. Espy

Espy New Member

Agreed, you are better off not having anything to do with this woman Tam. Jealously is just a mask for massive insecurity and that drives people to do ridiculous and ignorant things. Not to mention insecure women can just be incredibly catty over the stupidest and most ill-founded things.

You don't need that kinda crazy drama in your life, but I feel for the guy... who the hell wants to deal with a psycho like that?

3. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

That's crazy schtuff Tam. She made need help. :p Or him if he hooks up with her.

4. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Holy shit, Tam! Sounds like the woman has serious mental issues. I'd keep my distance from both of them until she screws this up. Which she will. Sounds like she's two steps away from a psychotic break.

An 8 year friendship and she does something like that? I learned something a looong time ago. Men come and go in your life, but your girlfriends are forever. You never let a man come between you, in reality or in your imagination (which is what seems to be going down here)

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

She's 35...going on 12. I definitely don't need any enemies with her around.

I agree. I'm definitely done with her crazy ass. The craziest part of it all is that I've never seen her behave this way. Of course, I've also never seen her this into a man or interested in this type of man either. She typically doesn't get too serious, & the boyfriends she's had since I've known her have been either overgrown frat boys or actual frat boys. This man has his shit together...he's motivated, mature & a genuinely good person. He's definitely not going to take well to all of that craziness.

It's like a friggin' fatal attraction. Hopefully he won't come home to find his cat in a pot on the stove.

I'm definitely keeping my distance. The hardest part is going to be missing the other folks in our little group. We get together once in a while in person, but for several months (since almost everyone has moved away from this shit hole but me), we've gotten together on skype & yahoo. Staying away from her means staying away from them too.

Evidently the friendship didn't mean much to her. I'm a very loyal person, & I'd never do the shit she's done. I'm not a jealous person either, so the whole mentality makes no sense to me. I'm just glad I'm to the point where I'm done with it.

6. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Don't blame you, Tam. I'm that way with loyalty too - become my friend and I'm in your corner for life. I'm really sorry it means a break with the other folks, but perhaps they'll discover what you have as well.

7. Tamstrong

I'm not blaming myself. I know when the behavior started I wondered what the hell I' done to piss her off, but I knew the truth was that I hadn't done a damn thing. I really didn't lose anything; she's the one who threw the shit away & will be the one to suffer because of it. I'm hoping at some point they'll figure it out too, but if not, that's just life & I'll have no choice but to deal with it.

8. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

I hear you. And I have great respect for your decision to let them figure it out themselves rather than telling them what went down. In the long run, you saved yourself a lot of angst and kept YOUR integrity intact.

You've no idea how much I respect that, woman. It's living a life with honor - and in the end, that's all we really have of our own, our honor. Hat's off to you, Tam

9. Tamstrong

Thank you, Pixie. I very much appreciate that.

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

wow tam...he sounds pretty normal...too normal for her...now if he was crazy too...they would be perfect for each other...doesn't sound like she was a very good friend to begin with:(

11. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Yes, you're the exception. :D

12. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Really? Thats it?

13. Tamstrong

Yeah, he's very normal & after her psycho email, I think he's definitely too normal for her. Maybe that's why she's been so weird about him...like I said, he's a lot different than the men I've known her to date. I don't know what put the idea in her head that I was interested in him; I noticed the attraction between them right away & I thought it was cute. I guess it's a good thing she never decided she was attracted to anyone I've dated...there's no telling how bad it could have gotten.

14. mama

mama Well-Known Member

What a fucking psycho.

15. Stheno

Stheno New Member

hmm Tam you think after been friends for so many years she will be able to talk about problems more if there is any.. she think you liked him and acting like this ?? all she could do is talk to you and clear everything not acting like a kid ..by sending silly emails ..
    seems very hard this days to find a true friend..

16. Tamstrong

Amen

You would think it would be that simple, but I guess that's just for normal people like us Nyx. Evidently she's not normal. True friends are definitely hard to find.

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

well there is one consolation to this...if they do start dating then you don't have to worry about her shoving it in your face every five minutes like she won the fucking lottery...it is obvious that she will not be gracious about it...if she has it stuck in her thick skull that you are interested in him when you are clearly not then she may never stop the madness...some people are really fucked up in the head:smt009

18. Tamstrong

That's very true. I don't think the madness would ever end, & I'm glad I separated myself from all of it. I deal with enough "fucked up in the head" people as it is without allowing them into my personal life. I don't need that shit. If I want to deal with crazy folks, that's what family is for.

19. satyr

satyr New Member

The moral of the story: Never take Saty's advice.

Seriously though, you've been friends with this woman for X amount of time and she hadn't previously revealed this warped side of her personality? If not, what a way to find out!

20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

pffffffttttttt....i still refer to you as saty the wise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.