THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

2. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

fuck you to my neighbor...made the final payment and purchase of a truck for my son yesterday which was friday after 5 pm...i drove the truck home with a bill of sale, title and emissions test...i worked today and doubt the dmv is even open on saturday...the motherfucker called the sheriffs dept and reported the vehicle as abandoned...WTF...not only did he see me drive it...park it...get out of it...my son is so pissed...we got a ticket for the vehicle not having plates yet...i am at a point where i just have to laugh about what an ignorant bastard this guy is...lippy will be visiting the sheriff tomorrow to explain the situation...obviously we are processing the paperwork first thing monday...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:smt071

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Fuck you & your stupid hand you keep holding out always asking me for shit. If you'd get off your ass & go to work like I do every fucking day, then your bitch ass wouldn't need to borrow money from folks. Who the fuck are you to get pissy with me when I said no. The last time I helped your sorry ass out, you didn't fucking pay me back. This is what I'd like to do to you when I see you again...

[YOUTUBE]M5-vsTxKUkM[/YOUTUBE]

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I feel the exact same way about a co-worker. I almost damn near choked the hell out of him one night, young punk ass bitch.

5. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Fuck fatigue. Fuck insomnia.

And fuck people who make promises they cannot or will not keep. If you're not sure...dont fucking promise. Say you're not sure.

And fuck people who are late. Tardiness is RUDE, it wastes other people's time

6. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

FUCK my "supposed" friend who got mad when I had to bail on her New Year Eve Party because me best friend was suicidal and I did not wan to leave her alone. In retaliation, this "friend" decided to try to get other friends not to go to my birthday party last night. It did not work, I invited her, she declined and then set up another event for the SAME NIGHT as my party, but most people came to my party instead. I'm liked what the fuck are we in junior high? Stupid cunt.

7. ktplay

ktplay New Member

this is not so much a fuck you....more like a fuck that. i had a friend who left her husband of over 25 years this past weekend for an old boyfriend she had been reaquainted with on FB. i mean she packed up a uhail and moved four states away....and posted it all over FB....i mean really....FUCK THAT.

8. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Wow. That's crazy. I hope she's not sorry.

9. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

She is a woman i am not really surprised, anyway still haven't yet had someone to say FUCK YOU TO still waiting:cool:

10. LittleBird

LittleBird New Member

Fuck you to my housemates - I got accepted into a really nice house in a nicer suburb for only a little more money with nicer people. Good riddance. Cant wait to move now!

11. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Good for you!

12. TILLY

TILLY New Member

Fuck you to the idiot that hit my windshield that I now have to get replaced!!:mad:

13. Bookworm616

Fuck you to my friend who has decided that giving up is better than working hard for what he wants.

FUCK YOU! I will never give up until my dying day and you frustrate me so much with your defeatist fucking attitude. AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!

14. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Bookie, could he be clinically depressed? That really does tend to put you in the "I give up" mode.

15. Bookworm616

Yep, he's absolutely clinically depressed. He has been for several months but refuses to do anything about it. He claims that anti-depressants make him feel numb and that therapy doesn't work because he has an "image to keep up" and only tells the therapist what he thinks he/she wants to hear.

He also told me this weekend that he has a date set in his mind that if things aren't going well for him, he's going to end it. I didn't inquire further as we were in a noisy bar when he said it, but yeah, I've tried to talk to him about it, but he won't take my advice or even really think about what I say. He just completely shuts down and closes himself off from further discussion.

It's very frustrating and stressful knowing the things I do and being helpless to help out.

16. ktplay

ktplay New Member

so sorry bookie.....depression is a such a hard disease to deal with.....just don't give up and he needs his meds.....just see what u can do...try tough luv and call in reinforcements....much luck to u and ur friend.

17. Bookworm616

Thanks!

I've thought about suggesting that he check himself into a place for a few days. I think he needs a serious amount of attention on his problems at the beginning. I think that's the only way he's going to get to the root of his issues.

I've also thought about an intervention. I just have to find the right time and right way to go about trying to get him to realize he truly needs help.

18. ktplay

ktplay New Member

honestly sweetheart...do whatever u think needs to be done. this sounds really really dangerous. just do not give up. u will never forgive yourself. trust me....see that the man gets help.i am adding prayers.

19. Bookworm616

Thank you. I will do what I can.

20. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Bookie, I've been on anti-depressants and they never helped, until my neurologist suggested that the problem is that some folks do not metabolize folate correctly, and that prevents the meds from working. I was one of those people. 30 days on Deplin (a specific form of folate than can cross the blood-brain barrier) along with the anti-depressant and the world changed for me.

I hope your friend is OK. Depression is a BITCH both for the person, and those who care about him/her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.