THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GanjaGrl89

GanjaGrl89 New Member

hmmm... not sure, maybe I should let you figure out the technical stuff? well for now cause I'm uh how you say.... fried haha:cool:

2. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I mean how would you like your show to be? Talk show? Comedy series? Reality TV?

3. GanjaGrl89

GanjaGrl89 New Member

comedy. but hell, it could be a mixture of everything really. I like to answer questions, and have conversations.

4. Morning Star

Hmmmm...this ought to be incredibly interesting. Do speak more on your own ideas! Weed me out!

5. GanjaGrl89

GanjaGrl89 New Member

yea, i do.. ha it's as if i came straight out of the 60s but with a modern twist. I come from a pretty crazy family. lol, so yea, i can talk a bunch of shit. just got to "weed me out." i also impersonate.

6. Morning Star

I would LOVE to see some of your impersonation skills. But you can demonstrate all that if you can pull some voices. :p

7. GanjaGrl89

GanjaGrl89 New Member

that's why i have to smoke to do them cause i get real into it. anyways..... ha i'm just crazy

8. Morning Star

How will I know? I'd like to see some samples! Well, hear some too.

9. GanjaGrl89

GanjaGrl89 New Member

lol don't kno if i'll have the guts. such an awesome idea tho.. man if only

10. Morning Star

Do you have a mic? And do you have any instant messaging system?

11. GanjaGrl89

GanjaGrl89 New Member

mic, not so good. busted... not at the moment. damn, that sucks too. Sorry BBW shootin bad right now, lol.

12. Morning Star

I think....yeah...a surge of bad luck your way!

13. Sonny Dragon

Sonny Dragon Well-Known Member

Fuck you to the fuckers who made fun of me in high school; yet they see I'm from the same high school on Facebook, and they send me friend requests. Fuck those people.

14. GanjaGrl89

GanjaGrl89 New Member

awe screw them!

15. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

Dude, FUCK YOU. Seriously! Shut the hell up and go do something else. I'm so sick and tired of listening to your dumb ass like you know everything.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You don't get it. You never have. You never will. You piss me off in ways you can't even imagine because you're just that fucking stupid that you don't understand the most blatantly clear messages. What will it take to get you to go away?!

[​IMG]

16. z

z Well-Known Member

Fuck you to my cousin who keeps blowing up my phone and texting me to go to taste of Chicago or summer fest. I am not interested in walking around with other 2 mil ppl in this hot day. I would rather be in small farmers Tities bar with bunch of hicks saying hee haw than hanging with your elite primadonna girl friends.

There, whew, that feels great! :smt030

17. LittleBird

LittleBird New Member

Fuck you to my annoying housemates. The second I land a permanent job, which will be very soon, Im househunting and moving the hell out. You are boring, irritating, messy, inconsiderate, dirty and sometimes you smell bad. I cant stand you. I feel like spitting in your food but I wont because I love food and that would not be fair.

18. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

haha! More respect for food than for people. I love it :smt067

19. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Totally agree with you not wanting to add them Sonny.

I get adds from people I went to school with who never gave me the time of day,,,,,,, there is no sense in adding them on FB.... Please,,,, if you didn't want to know me back then I am sure as hell not going to add you as a friend now...

20. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Fuck you to all my nosy friends who want me to label things. Think I will chnage my status daily to fuck with people's heads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.