BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. boxs21

boxs21 New Member

:heart: this threat and also jealous because I am not there :(
    [​IMG]

2. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

His daughter is so cute! :D And wow, he's looking so much better now. He always kinda freaked me out as urkel, but I'm looking at him in a whole new way now. :smt112

3. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Sol Campbell & Wife Fiona Barratt Expecting

Sol Campbell and wife Fiona Barratt are expecting their first child together.
    The 36-year-old footballer and his interior designer wife were spotted together at the Chelsea Flower Show yesterday, with Barratt proudly displaying her baby bump in a tight khaki top.
    The baby will be the first for both Campbell and Barratt, who married in July last year.
    Barratt confirmed the pregnancy to the MailOnline, saying she is due in just two days' time.
    [​IMG] Expecting: Sol Campbell's wife Fiona Barratt is pregnant with the couple's first child

But it will probably not be the last, as Barratt previously revealed she wants to have at least four babies, and would like to raise them up North.
    Campbell and Barratt's wedding came a year after the footballer proposed with a £100,000 diamond ring over a romantic dinner.

Barratt was working for Campbell's ex-girlfriend Kelly Hoppen when they became reacquainted after previously meeting on the beach in Barbados 12 years ago.

Campbell ended his 10 month romance with Hoppen - 15 years his senior - in September 2004 and started dating her employee the following year.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Blooming: Barratt showed off her baby bump as the couple attended the Chelsea Flower Show yesterday

In May 2006, Barratt ended up leaving Hoppen and starting her own company - and taking the commission to design Campbell's 18th century townhouse in Chelsea, which had previously been Hoppen's project.

The following month, Barratt joined all the other England WAGS in Baden Baden, Germany during the European Cup.

The down-to-earth designer ended up upsetting some of the other footballer spouses when she told of the hierarchy.

[​IMG]
    Day out: The pair looked happy and relaxed as they enjoyed the sunshine

She said: 'They had no idea who I was, thought I didn’t have a pot to p**s in and had no idea of my background.

'I didn’t care and got on the bus with my Financial Times and my sudoku. The non-entity WAGs had to walk out first. The higher the profile, the later they were.

'Of course, Queen Bee Victoria (Beckham) came out last, there being at least 10 or 15 minutes before she appeared, and her hair and make-up team were all in the lobby.

'I sat and watched the whole charade. Victoria Beckham... what a nightmare. She’s such a prima donna.'

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

this is normal in the UK

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah in the UK

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

in the post, it says that the british couple can be seen 'relaxing' and all that shit.

meanwhile, urkel and his girl look like they're on the run from someone
    :rolleyes:

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL. run forrest run

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]
    hmmmmm

[​IMG]
    look how chillax'd they are

no pressure..no history of oppression...no david duke

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

^ That's one of the reasons why I like this thread. :D

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

that's one of the most natural and positive looking photos here

reminds me of Seal/Heidi pics

they're enjoying their relationship, not worrying about racism and all that other shit

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

that is the way it suppose to be. every one should be loved and not worry about the hating

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This shit actually made me laugh out loud. I guess its really up to us to just normalize this shit. We ALL deserve to be this relaxed. I really encourage you guys to participate in a loving day celebration near you to witness this shit first hand.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

you are too right. I said this before and I will have to say it again. you remember what your momma used to say when you was at the store....

"BOY stop acting a fool. you see all those white folks looking at you. they will think all black folks act like that."

same here we are representing IR and we have to do and say things in a proper manner. LIKE IT OR NOT. why ? because they are gonna find reasons to try to hate on it. so dont give em shit ...let them make the shit up because lies can never be juxtaposed with truth.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

this first step to that is just cracking on random white shorties in public, without worrying what other people think about you. For crazy mothafuckas without scruples, this task is easy as they're already nuts and can't help but not to care about what other people think. For the sane people like us, this may be a little more difficult, as we are fully aware and conscious of our plight in America.

Crack on dem shorties!

on a side note tho, Urkel's girl is a real cutie. Not sure why she's looking gully like that tho.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

hell I didnt really recognize urkel. he look like he is ready to throw some blows at the cameraman....and say

[YOUTUBE]ClnSMCdw6E8[/YOUTUBE]

On the real it cant be allowed to have someone dictate who you date because of their hatred

16. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. LA

LA Well-Known Member