White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

You took that?! WOW! and w a web cam? I love it!!! Its great!!!! I'm jealous!
    :)

Ill see if I can get over the complex and thank you for your sweet, kind words ARHG(love the abbreviation of your name;-))!

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i agree with absolutely everything above, except the freaky long toes bit...!!!! post your tootsies, tootsie...!!!!:heart:

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

LOL. I can always count on you my lovely wifey!!!
    xoxoxoxo
    You post too;-)

4. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Plz, those toes are attached to that body, we all know how great that is, I'm sure the toes follow suit, let's see em':cool:

Last edited: May 26, 2011
  5. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

So just random opinion here:

Would you guys think that a woman who has an anklet or an ankle tattoo in some sandals or pumps would be a bit of a foot freak and indulge in your foot fetish more than other women?

6. Dre7669

Dre7669 New Member

DAAAAAAMMMNNNNNN!!!!!!! Nice pic! Booty and toez.
    Miss Hour Glass just don't know.....haha

7. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

omg FG.....you have to post those feet....don't let someone telling you nonsense stop it...we need to feed these guys.... :wink:

8. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Great shot girl.....I also love photography and recognize good work...luv it...!

9. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Very nice hourglass. I am curious to see your tatoos also. You need to post a few pics. They look very pretty. Love the one on your arm.

Last edited: May 26, 2011
  10. Romelo

Romelo Member

Wow! :smt038

11. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Hourglass,
    You are a natural in front of the camera.......even your avatar is special.......the forum guys are always happy to have another beautiful lady member....thanks for posting......

12. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

TS will go crazy for this shot.

13. Athena

Athena New Member

Fantastic shot ARHG!

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

cute hot pink nails and toes...matches the flower in your hair...like most of the other ladies...lippy would love to get a closer look at your tattoos;)

15. naija4real

naija4real New Member

what don't you know how to do gorgeous lady? I doubt very little ;)

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

Rep added.

17. allrealhourglass

allrealhourglass New Member

Thank you all for the compliments ! I'm so glad to have found this site. I love all the pictures and reading all your posts! I will definitely put some other photos up very soon. I will try to take some that showcase the tattoos since many of u requested that ;)

18. ThePrince

ThePrince Active Member

:smt118 :prayer:

Awesome pic! Thanks for showing it to us. It's great to have you on this site. :D

19. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Goood Lawdd!!! allreal you gonna give me a heart attack wheeew!!!!!!:D:

20. allrealhourglass

allrealhourglass New Member

No heart attacks, love! Take deep breaths ;)