THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Congratulations on your six-pack and the discipline it took to get it. Inspires me to go back to the gym myself - I'm sure some of the sexy black men there have wondered what happened to me :-D

I only want one man who thinks I'm beautiful and vice versa.

Attached Files:

2. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

fuck you to my neighbor that called the police on tuesday because he doesn't want me to take down the broken, falling down chainlink fence on the property line between our houses...mind you he is not even the home owner...he is just baby daddy living off of baby momma got no real job...beer drinking...drunk driving asshole...fuck you for making me have to hire a surveyor to establish who the fence actually belongs to...no problem that it will cost me an addition 625.00 for the surveyor to map out one fucking property line...if that fence belongs to me then i am taking your ass to court for half of the cost of the survey and half the cost of the fence...did i ask you to help pay for the fence NO fucker...but now i'm pissed...you just wait asshole...next i am putting in a driveway right next to your house...
    :smt071

3. 11eleven11

11eleven11 New Member

Fuck you, false friends :(

4. Athena

Athena New Member

Fuck you, you sanctimonious, egotistical, obnoxious, hubristic, verbose, cruel pile of shit. No wonder you aren't practicing anymore, you're too big an AssF&*k for anyone to ever pay to be near them. Can't wait till this bloody semester is successfully finished. I wash my hands of your wrinkly, shriveled small dicked self.

Amen.

Phew, I feel better! :D

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Damn...yeah, I'm sure you feel a whole lot better now. ;)

6. Rayban Man

Rayban Man New Member

[YOUTUBE]gExVsds51dU [/YOUTUBE]

Fuck bein single :smt022

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

Damn that's a lotta negative adjectives, sombody just got ether'ed.

8. Rayban Man

Rayban Man New Member

That shit that make they soul burn slow. :smt068

9. Athena

Athena New Member

Ahahaha TS, perfect solution! Tam, I do feel better, thanks :D

10. naija4real

naija4real New Member

Good to see that you are happier now. I was becoming sad :)

11. Athena

Athena New Member

Aww Naija, my bad mood was just transient. Can't let miserable people make me miserable. :) All is better in my world :smt050

12. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Fuck Facebook stalkers.

13. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Duck You Vertigo for coming back with a vengance for the third freakin time...:smt067

14. z

z Well-Known Member

Drink Tequila Sunrise and have wild sex on a rolocoster with a complete stranger, it will cure all your vertigo for good.

15. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Is that how you cured yours? Are you speaking from experience?

16. z

z Well-Known Member

Of course, I wouldn't recommend anything that I have no expereince with for the BrisVegas girl.

17. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Ahhh I can always count on you for advise Unchosen..

I will do it but with one difference,,,,, I must know the guy,,,, ;)

18. z

z Well-Known Member

Getting to know your sexual partner is overrated. The best sex is when you don't know the individual. You treat him like a man whore, he treats you like lady of the night. He firmly pulls on your hair, you push him against the wall and slap him hard, he uses you as valve to release his steam, you use him as an equipment donor. You do your buisness and he does his and off you both go on your separate ways. The best thing is you dont even have to kiss him good bye, lol.

19. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you promised not to mention our secret one off rendezvous....

20. z

z Well-Known Member

Hahahaha to that repper. I know who you are, I was going to put you on blast but I will remain classy.

Here is an advice from a guy who dated and had serious relationship with WW, just coz you fly around with your "Captain save a hoe" robe in this forum or elsewhere, it doesn't mean WW will give you a time of day, lol.

Hope you finally get that date you’ve been craving for with a WW; I am really really crossing my finger for you, bwahahahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.