Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

this thread has turned into a fuckin free for all :smt101 lol

2. 11eleven11

11eleven11 New Member

No offence, but if you're talking about a couple on this forum, I think it's a little harsh to publicly upset someone just to win an argument. If my bf was cheating, I'd wanna hear that in private.

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding completely, that's just what I'm getting from your post.
    I know this was at someone else, but since I said much the same as they did:

It's not that you're acknowledging it, it's that you're up in arms about it. You said yourself that when you dated a fat girl, you got stick for it. Why the hell should you?

I had some male friends who went on and on about how ugly another friend's wife was and I thought it was disgusting. It's not up to anyone else who you date/marry/sleep with/whatever, it's up to you. This isn't a black man thing, it's a man thing and it's stupid.

I'm not saying I've never commented on a mismatched couple or that I don't think they seem like and odd pairing, I just don't think it warrants so much attention.

3. Uhh, why is lippy talking in third person? lol

4. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

It's sad how we as women are judged based on our looks, but men are visual creatures (and a lot of us women are as well, but for the sake of argument, I'm using men as the basis of my statement), so it goes without saying. Men love when other men co-sign/approve their mates. Their egos skyrocket like they've won the lottery. The more of a banger she is, the better.

5. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i didn't bring it up...MF thinks he knows something...he knows nothing...if he thinks he knows something he doesn't know the truth...he is trash talking because lippy put him in his place...lippy doesn't want anyone else's man...period end of story:rolleyes:

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

you must be new:smt077

7. z

z Well-Known Member

IB-welcome back!

Real talk-men are judged by our looks as well, especially in America, unless you've got serious loot like Trump you aint gonna see a busted dude like that guy pulling a Miss Ireland.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Damn! I'm jealous of that straw. :cool:

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Thank you!

You are judged, but not as harshly. Now if we want to talk about bank accounts and level of success, then you can compare that to women and their looks.

10. Nico

Nico Banned

The entire forum has been a free for all lately.

11. z

z Well-Known Member

Of course they are. Go to any college campus and see if the nerdy guy going to get that cheerleader, unless of course his father is Steven Spielberg and he is driving a porche.

12. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

In that aspect you're right, because a lot of women at that age are into guys who have (I hate using that word, but it's fitting for this), "swag". He doesn't necessarily have to be a looker, but if he has charisma and confidence and a nice body, he's good-to-go.

Look at it like this, you take an ugly dude with money who pulls hot women. Then people wonder, how'd he pull her? That's along the lines I'm going with this.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Truth is we're all judged some way some how but I'll say this about men. We don't pretend looks don't matter and then go after a hot girl. Women pretend that money and status don't matter but get uber interested when they find out a guy is a doctor or a banker. I do think women have it tougher because prettiness is something you're born into and can't be achieved like success

14. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

That is the truth right there. You can only do so much to make yourself look better, but if your features or your bone structure are one way, you can only do so much. That's when you work whatever you have to the best of your ability.

I'm not gonna go there with you on the money tip, but I will say that if we were living in yesteryear, being with a man who can provide was almost mandatory cause women didn't work like we do now. Some women still want a man to provide, but if you're talking about a gold-digger, than thats a different story.

15. The Dark King

It's not about gold diggin some things are simply instinctive and we can't help what turns us on. Women love wealth and power maybe not some of you but generally speaking. When a man says he owns four pizzerias instead of working their women get wet and that's real kid.

16. Iggy

Iggy Banned

fixed it for ya...and I agree;)

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

18. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Ah if it was only 42 pages of how we can stop drive-by shootings or getting healthy food in black areas, or owning businesses that don't have anything to do with rap or sports. Or staying the fuck out of jail. *sigh*

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

You realize that the vast majority of middle America couples, married and not married are regular day to day economically struggling couples right???
    No wealth to speak of, mostly living form pay-check to pay-check.

20. The Dark King

Even on that lesser scale you'd be hard pressed to find a couple where the man doesn't out earn the woman and if you were to ask a lot of those women who they secretly lusted for it wouldn't be Joe at the farmers market