BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

One thing these people usually have in common is they're always not hot. I notice people who truly have options never spend time worrying about this shit. I've yet to see a pretty black or hispanic woman or white man complain about who's dating who because they're too busy dating. Just like fed people don't complain about starving.

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

TRUTH!

3. axl23

axl23 Restricted

i dont think another persons confidence is anyone's responsibility. i never said that... its gotta be discouraging for black women to see such a large number of black men with light/white women.

im not saying only like races are compatible mates. never said that... i believe there is a large amount of hypocrisy in america when it comes to blacks and dating. that is all im saying. nuthing deeper than that. thanks for your mature posts

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's discouraging to see a large number of anyone of any race giving a damn about what other consenting adults do that has no impact on them whatsoever in the wide scheme of things. But that's just my opinion.

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt023

6. axl23

axl23 Restricted

NERD ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

7. axl23

axl23 Restricted

ive yet to read a post (except Ra) that sticks to my point. so i'll state it again. you rarely see any black man, who achieves success, with a pure black woman. you do however see an overwhelming majority of actors, athletes etc. with mixed/light skinned/white women.
    my simple point is this. these types of women are given "superior status". the opinion that white dna (eye color, straight hair) is better than black dna falls in line with Hitler, slave traders, you name it. i just think its hypocritical of the people in question. not readers of this blog...

8. Tamstrong

Okie dokie. :rolleyes: lmao

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Hey Tam, I guess this would be considered a stir up shit/try to get a rise out of someone response, yes??

10. Tamstrong

Hahaha! Yeah, I guess so. It didn't quite get a rise, but it did get a good laugh. :smt080

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah I figured you'd laugh that off.

Oh, by the way, thanks for the e-m on the double "H" thing. I have read & heard about the whole connection to that particular individual myself but didn't make the connection in this situation until I got the e-m. Somethings are now making more sense now as a whole in re-reading certain things. :cool:

12. Tamstrong

It was pretty funny. :yawinkle:

You're welcome. It's kinda interesting how it all comes together isn't it? I knew something was up, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. It does make much more sense now. It's always something huh? :cool:

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Figured it would more than likely just be one of those annoying won't be around type situations, but this puts an added little spin to everything.

14. Tamstrong

Yep. Instead of the usual retard soap opera we're dealing with a more sinister drama. It ought to be interesting to see what happens.

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It seems we have at least two of that particular affiliation currently here. Just noticed someone else with the same end tag in the Members Logged on in Last 24 hours box.

16. Tamstrong

That doesn't surprise me.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Now I'll be looking for that shit...

18. Tamstrong

Me too.

19. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

agreed, its pathetic people accuse others of all sorts just because their partner is white or light skin, allway has to be some sort of conspiracy behind it

20. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member