Miss Ireland 2011 Emma Waldron and a lucky ...ahem bastard?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ronnieboy88, Apr 9, 2011.

1. i think that a lot of european men envy african men especially nigerian . i don't tell you because of this envy, you are woman like me and you and me understand each other

2. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

they envy all kindas of black men altogether, i dont understand alot of women tbh lol

3. you are right , a lot of women don't still undrstand the wealth of ir dating

4. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

But women are realising that they do have choices as to who they are with. And more importantly, they are now able to be with men who traditionally were looked down on by white men. Women now feel able to decide themselves. Im sure yiou see this in Italy too, with the arrival of people from Africa.

5. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

very true, and those kinds of wm do not like it, they still insist on tryin to tell ww to keep away from bm and it just dosent work anymore

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

The white limple doodle dingaling males no longer hold this false sense of power and security anymore since education really hit root for people not like them. I would also say that aside from race, gender is a big factor as well and women can truly be at their best. As demonstrated timelessly, we're seeing women truly outdoing the males 2:1.

I hypothesize what a world would be like if women were in charge of everything. Hmmm...could be interesting.

7. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

i cant see it being any different, alot of women cant get along as it is lol

8. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

There's one way to solve it! A Hillary Clinton dildo!

9. sarah23

And black men are also being more confident and know that they can be with a white woman if they wish. The pictures of Miss Ireland, Miss Italy etc show that its not just fat white women who are with BM.
    So its a change coming from both sides.

10. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

this is what makes them go crazy like they did, seeing their beliefs destroyed, alot of them hold that bm only get fat ugly ww mentality, seeing this coupling just drops their self esteem below 0

11. sarah23

The guys who give you dirty looks when they see you with a BM.
    The same situation which gives your bf a smile. LOL

12. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

haha, when some people look a certain way at you can tell it crushes thier insides, and they cant do anything about it except walk past, specially some of the white guys, but alot of them wont mess with west indian guys in my bfs area, has happend before with one white dude who got brave and called a white chick a n lover and he got his ass kicked for it when they caught him

13. sarah23

They are jealous that a BM has one of "their" women. We often joke about the looks we got when out together. Doesnt bother us at all.

14. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

ha thats the worse kind of wm, that annoyin entitlement complex, those kinds of wm are defeated

15. sarah23

The more attractive the woman, the more annoiyed they are.
    How can this BM have such a beautiful girl.

16. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

i think because they know deep down they wouldnt have a chance with the girl, and they see a black guy with her and that messes them up more, but haters gonna hate lol

17. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

The girl's a cutie, and since she's dating a black guy, she's automatically a slut. I thought you already knew tht, guys:smt074

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Oh, that rhetoric is so predictable.

19. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

lol if she aint fat, low self esteem, ugly etc it HAS to be something else

20. ele2011

ele2011 New Member

I think it's more difficult to have IR realtion in south Europe respect north europe. south european men are very racist.