Miss Ireland 2011 Emma Waldron and a lucky ...ahem bastard?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ronnieboy88, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Ronnieboy88

Ronnieboy88 New Member

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

3. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

bigots will never learn they cant stop IR, even with thier "opinion" out there it changes nothing, and does nothing other than make people distance them selfs from them

4. z

z Well-Known Member

Yeah, what did Trump say about her? He likes to judge beauty. Did he talk about her looks or her IR?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Your first post since 2006???

6. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

He's a cutie. But :smt005 , his name is Manners. :smt005 I'm going to start a "stupid name" thread. :p

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

We already have one started by Kushton Slater.

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

What are the criteria for the silly name thread? Names that make sense or have a meaning but sound silly? Or can we include the other made-up names that are just jumbles of consonants?

9. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Either is fine, as long as they're real names. :)

:eek: We do? Ok...I already started the thread, but I shall seek out the old one to have a laugh.

10. Redeemed One Jr

Redeemed One Jr Active Member

I'm going to assume Donald Trump said that her boyfriend needed to win the lottery or in some way suggested she should be dating a guy that has a lot of money. Like someone such as himself, kind of money? Either way, I don't think Donald Trump is the racist type, at least from the little things I've seen or read about him. He of course probably is an arrogant son of a biscuit eater like the next person that has more money than Scrooge McDuck, but he may not have meant it to be directed at the fact that the guy is black. Unless he out right said something like 'Why is she dating that broke monkey?' or something.

11. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

alot of people seem to think that non rich bm cant get good lookin ww, its such a misconception its not even funny and a form of damage control

12. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

13. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

15. z

z Well-Known Member

I agree, DT does not come across as racist. He is just a smart ass rich prick, who is condescending at times. He prolly made some snarky remark but doubt if it's racially motivated.

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

If the Donald is going beyond that birther shyt and putting down brothers than he is showing his intolerant side.

17. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

And my point still stands that some people (speaking about white males here) have this neurological disorder, especially responding to some questions regarding Black African inventions.

18. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

What?!?! A black never invented anything!

19. they cannot stop IR but can hinder one good relationship

20. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

yup but they dont succeed as much as they use to, now its all mindless crap and dribble, i dont think they even know what they are hating on anymore