THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

woot :D, at first i thought there was 7 till i checked harder lol

2. naija4real

naija4real New Member

wow!!

I counted eight too. Counting a nine is going to be difficult.:D

3. naija4real

naija4real New Member

Now I get it, count the bodies and look for those without cigarettes, and do some subtraction, it then gets easier then :D

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I got it, I got it!! There is one in the middle that is hard to spot!! Tasty is a freaking WINNER!!!!! LOL.

5. naija4real

naija4real New Member

Yes, she is !!! Not sure how she caught it. She is really gifted. I had to solve my way to the answer to get it.

6. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

lol i had to do alot of checks to make sure, the ones in the middle were hard too see at first

7. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Fuck you black supremacist Jehovah's Witnesses!

8. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Fuck you unreliable people who invite me to stay, let me book non-refundable flights and then tell me you're gonna be out of town while I'm there... :smt076

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

WOW Whiks!

I'm sorry to hear that.

You'll have to tell me what happened later on....

10. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Ahhh, I'm sure it was unintentional, but it's annoying nonetheless.

Now I have 3 nights in Denver on my lonesome... ideas, anyone?

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Yeah, very....

I'm sorry about that....

12. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy is almost positive that there are several men that might even considering cleaning up their apartments if they knew you were going to be in town:smt050

13. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

EEk that sucks,,,, anyone here in Denvor??? If so could you please help our WHiks out with suggestions in the least....

14. z

z Well-Known Member

Fuck me, I inhaled a large meal in a few seconds, now I wont be able to do any work out tonite.

15. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Fuck you, customers! If you don't want to wait for your food go and cook it your goddamn self, you fucking lazy arseholes!
    And if you expect your 8 hamburgers to be cooked in 10 minutes you're an idiot, if you expect it to be done in 10 minutes when there are 20 orders ahead of you...you should be locked up in a lunatic assylum. Fuck you and your grandmothers! Go eat shit at McDonalds.

Oh yeah, that felt good. Now I can move on.

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Fuck you " battle buddy". Good job not getting me when you went to the store when I told you to come get me. Now I don't have anything clean to wear tomorrow. I haven't been this pissed in a long time. Some fuckin battle buddy.

17. z

z Well-Known Member

Btw Big Fuck you to the dirty slimy politician who recmd to use "Geronimo” as the code name for the mission or for Osama bin Laden. One man’s terrorist is another man’s warrior.
    Using one of the most revered figures name to a possible major terrorist and murderer of thousands of innocent Americans is a complete disrespect. Bin Laden aint no Geronimo, so fuck you.

18. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Well said. I was shocked & pissed when I heard about it. It makes me wanna puke. :smt076

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Good article today on it...

More on it......All the names in this world...

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  20. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Fuck you Thomas Kincaid for littering gift shops and Grandma's house with your shitty psychedelic pseudo English cottage scenes. You are NOT the "Painter of Light", you are a sell-out and an opportunist who is poisoning the ignorant minds of the masses into believing a saccharine syrupy interpretation is better than the real thing. I am GLAD you got arrested for a DUI, you misogynist fuck.

Fuck you Kanye for picking on poor little Taylor Swift and dragging poor Beyonce into your drama against her will (although I'm sure Taylor thanks you for the huge boost to her career). Lay off the Hennessy, you racist egomaniacal fucker.

Fuck you, public school system, for dropping the ball and turning out masses of semi-literate buffoons who (thanks to arts and music funds being cut) will raise children just as devoid of culture (and opportunities to succeed in something other than sports) as they are.

Fuck you Mom and Dad for not realizing that all of those years of forced piano lessons were a waste of time and money, and not giving me art lessons instead.

Fuck you, Sarah Palin and George W. Bush, for making Americans look so stupid to every other country in the world.

Fuck you, PC white people who reveal your true colors when the chips are down and/or you think no one is looking.

Fuck that moron in Indiana who is upsetting people by flying the Nazi flag and insisting it's for German pride. Same goes for you Confederate flag waving motherfuckers around here. You're not fooling anyone!!!

Fuck the local "old-guard" hotel that only hires black servers - why? I can only imagine it makes the guests feel fancier because nothing is more romantic than "the way things were". *gag*

and a BIG FUCK YOU to my ex-roommate, who kicked me out for calling her on her shit, then stole all of my lingerie, blankets, and my FAVORITE FUCKING PAIR OF SHOES. FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID PEAR-SHAPED HOE, YOU SOUND NOTHING LIKE THE SINGER PINK and never forget when you look in the mirror that you are a FUCKING THIEF.

Wow - that felt awesome. I spared you all and left out the ex-boyfriends (not all of them, just a couple).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.