Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Oh my...more superlatives...oh my.

I love you Mike. I hope things get better for you. Take care.:smt039

2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Nah, screw that. You aren't worth it.

I don't care what race you are or what race you think you are, it is an embarrassment to have my name associated with your name on a legal document or on a social networking site if we were to get into a relationship. You have also continued to have this approach with Xoxo and others on the forum, saying that you love them. This shows that you don't have any integrity for men and yourself since you're parroting the same, tired phrases to everyone. Heck, if someone were to date you, a divorce would probably occur within a year because the problem is YOU, not the guy you'd be dating.

You should probably stay single or become homosexual because same-sex marriage is always an option for human garbage like yourself in this country.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  3. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Okay.:sad:

4. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Anyways, lets get back to the main purpose of this topic, which is about what I think about Tyra Banks personally. I think there's a bias within her in regards to dating preferences of people. She really likes the idea of black women dating white men/men of other races, but holds a grudge when black men attempt to do the same thing, when they date white women/women of other races. She's a bit sexist and unfair towards BM, in my opinion. She has also alienated BW in that video I posted several pages ago, so really she's taking heat from all sides while she doesn't gain any support from any racial/ethnic group.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Wow sounds like most bw to me lol

6. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

If you look at my comment around the 6th page of the thread and read the article comments, this BW, Layla understands it completely and correctly, from our perspective.

7. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

So nobody's figured out who the batman really is huh? Oh well...:smt102

9. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

The answer's been with us until two years ago...

[​IMG]

10. flaminghetero

If she'll lie about being from New York she'll lie about being a WW.

11. flaminghetero

Sound just like em'..

12. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Spit it out if not STFU

13. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Mod, I disagree. This is the only user, she doesn't operate another account, in my opinion.

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

You're gonna have to play my little game just like everyone else.

15. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Thanks but no thanks

16. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

So, mod, you already know who OpenHeart really is, you just don't want to reveal who? Can you answer that with a yes or a no?

17. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

What if she is the sweetest white woman ever and u guys are missing out cus u are so paranoid, now that wud be a shame, wudnt it? just sayin...

18. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

That is incredibly unlikely. Even if she is white, I doubt she's sweet. She is the feminine version of Goodlove, nothing more than that.

19. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LarryLong?

20. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

she was nice to me tho.. and I wudn't be sweeter than she is if I got attacked like that..