Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

so wait

if she's not a ww, she's a bw by default right

:smt095

• why is everything always in black and white

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[YOUTUBE]U84Ctl7rL34[/YOUTUBE]

3. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

I think you that you are really attempting to insult my intelligence on this thread by flipping the script.:rolleyes: Don't go there. You don't have to tell me about BW being intelligent. I am very well aware of that already. But this is not an intelligent remark at all...

He was speaking of my grammar and syntax. He said it is similar to that of uneducated black women. Question...why did he have to even bring up BW. Couldn't he have just said, your grammar is bad.:roll: So don't try to cover up the shit...it's already been posted and afterwards that's when several people began correcting misspelled words and grammar...or didn't you see that? No of course you didn't. You were too busy cloying at my post so that you could build a heresy of your own imagination.

I still love you though.:cool:

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

LMAO at this thread...!!! don't you people have work in the morning...??? whatcha all doin up...???

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt080

6. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

:smt031 I don't have to work tomorrow. I think they really like me. That why they are keeping me company.

7. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Bad grammar is general. Bad grammar that is common among Black people is more specific. The latter has applied to you, among the many other things that lead me to believe you are not a white woman. The larger point is your writing is not consistent, sloppy at sometimes, cogent at others. That's often a sign of someone masquerading.

Unchosen usually defends Black women, he was not trying to flip any script.

8. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

If he was trying to insult your "intelligence", he would've been blunt about it. He's not one to waste time blowing smoke up somebody's ass.

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

I'm gonna call it a night for now. Hopefully by tomorrow morning you all will have figured out who the batman really is.

10. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

I don't care what he defends, that has nothing to do with the fact that he accused me of bringing insult to this forum when actually, I was only defending myself against the likes of you. There is a difference. And again, you are not my grammar teacher. Get your grammar together first before you accuse me of being sloppy at times because believe me buddy, you have been sloppy also...but then again, you are black so I guess you can find an excuse for yours right? Or should we blame pretension? Who are you claiming to be with your "sloppy at times" writing???

11. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Yeah and you're the hero of the BW on a board full of WW :roll:

Shut the fuck up.

12. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

Lmao oh shit.

13. wtarshi

lol...men and your claws

[​IMG]

betta watch it or some women will accuse you of being catty :p

14. desreveRsIgnitirW

Finally we see a white pussy in this thread.

15. wtarshi

course...

i bring it...!!!

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

...I rest my case....

17. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LMAO!!!!!!!

18. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

That is too cute. Tarshi do you have to work in the morning? If not, could you go get me a cold beer. It's hot in here...and a blunt if you got one.:smt028:smt028

19. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

I've already stated my age, location, and why I'm focusing on your grammar and writing style. Now, you are taking offense beyond reason!

20. desreveRsIgnitirW

Smoking an online blunt?