Tyra. One of those black women? Or just into white men?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Mar 26, 2008.

1. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

STILL NOT WINNING

2. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

We haven't had any meaningful conversation beyond me suspecting you as a troll.

I'm not your enemy, nor your friend. I could spend hours parsing your words and intent, but I suspected you would be evasive and non responsive, so I respond with emotiocons for many of your posts.

I know of no other WW on this forum that so readily affirms rhetoric concerning the dynamic between Black men and Black women. As you admit, your wording, syntax and grammar (especially when quickly replying) are similar to the Black women you are around. What's your ethnicity? What part of NY are you from?. I've been interested in why you think and write like a woman who is not White, 24, or from New York imo. Like our previous interactions this is going nowhere....

3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Well, the issue with that is that you're giving Goodlove more ammunition to continue to push his argument upon the group members of this forum. He isn't popular within the community. Goodlove (and other trolls who have passed through this website) have continued to make attacks stating that the BM here have animosity towards black women because they don't prefer them and prefer white women. We're a bit tired of that argument, because if it keeps getting brought up and argued about, the only IR that will take heat in the future from society is one between a BM and a WW, no one would really have any problems with other combinations of IRs. I would suggest to just not talk about it so we can tone down the flaming on here a bit.

4. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

:idea:

5. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

I still like Tyras forehead tho

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LOL!!! Rep added.

7. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

Hilarious.

8. z

z Well-Known Member

Kinda big. She has tits and body before.

Her Tits and waist line.

WInner.

Forhead,

Ahhh, Not so much

9. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Mike,

Let me say this also, while we are on this...it's a damn shame that when a new WW comes here, she is put on the suspicion list if she says certain things that some of you don't like. My first day, I wrote poetically how I felt about black men that I know in general and get slammed by some of you for it. Sockervadd says that Seal's wife with is ugly and names a black woman that she feels is prettier. Then she goes further and states that Naomi Campbell is prettier than Seal's wife. Then feathers get ruffled and someone says they see a pattern...but she held her ground and wouldn't change her opinion. She should not had to prove she was who she said she was. Why wasn't her word good enough? Is anyone questioning your color? I've seen how some of the BM here operate. They gather as vultures when one begins to attack. They all want a piece of you. They think they are the thread gods around here and try to control people's opinions. While I love BM, I don't take any shit off of the ones who have issues against black woman. Sorry but that ain't happening here. I hope you understand. If not...oh well.

10. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

lol, but if the tits and waits are winning, can't the forehead at least get second place?

11. desreveRsIgnitirW

SoccerVadd is Sweedish I'm sure.

I used a translator to say something to her in Sweedish and she quickly replied that she would cut off my tongue.

She typed it too fast to be using a translator.

OpenHeart's identity however...

12. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

where is the like button on here??

13. z

z Well-Known Member

Dont get me wrong, she is very attractive, but both in their height of their modeling Career I would say Klum>Tyra.

14. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Well, people on here are pretty sensitive. For instance, some people were alarmed when I made the thread about Female Obesity, but it wasn't that big of a problem with Male Obesity. Females are more sensitive about weight and image than men are. Hence, that's probably why they reacted the way they did. To make this a bit simpler and more direct, can you just list the names of the BM (and perhaps WW) that you mention?

15. z

z Well-Known Member

you can click under her profile and can give her a positive rep point if you wish, by clicking you approve.

16. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

hahaha Im off the hook, hah anow u donät think Im bw anymore.. hahhaha now u think I am a crazy white woman going around cutting tounges

yayy for me

17. desreveRsIgnitirW

This is how you like her comment.

Go to the left of THIS post that desreveRsIgnitirW made and click the white scale.

You're gonna see approve or disapprove. Make sure approve is selected and u have to type something.

18. desreveRsIgnitirW

Lol no,you're not crazy,you're just gangsta.

19. sockervadd

sockervadd New Member

okidokeeee

20. desreveRsIgnitirW

By the way though,gangstas dont say yayy.

That's not gangsta.