THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kushton Slater

Kushton Slater New Member

Fuck you blizzard, I just had to shovel a foot of your bs... I also had to walk over mile in you and you were being a bitch.

2. z

z Well-Known Member

Hahaha, I call them haters, they follow you everywhere you go like a fucken fruit fly. Just ignore the haters, they will eventually die like a starved mice in an old basement.

3. satyr

satyr New Member

You can't spew all this vitriol without explaining what happened.

4. TILLY

TILLY New Member

No need to but I detailed some of it sometime ago in the "can you be friends with your ex" I think.

5. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

You said it

6. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

This

7. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Fuck you summer, Im waaaayyyyyyy over you.

8. Athena

Athena New Member

Wooooaaah now, that's just crazy talk.

:)

9. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I know!! We have feet upon feet of snow in Chicago. Summer is most definitely NOT over-rated!! LOL.

10. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

It is where I'm at.

11. Bookworm616

You need to move somewhere where temperatures don't consistently reach over 105 degrees. LOL.

12. SmoothDaddy101

Once you've lived in 120 degree weather, you can withstand almost anything, LOL.

13. Bookworm616

Then quit your complaining. LOL. :p

14. Bookworm616

FUCK YOU job.

You closed on Wednesday for a fucking BLIZZARD, and because I'm not salaried, I have to burn a vacation day? It's nice that the SALARIED people got to make that decision to fuck over the hourly people. It's nice that anyone who is salaried doesn't have to use a vacation day for our snow day from Wednesday.

FUCK YOU job!!

15. SmoothDaddy101

Awwwww Bookie. I'm sorry.

16. Arwen

Arwen New Member

that sucks :sad:

17. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I agree, that sucks Bookie...

I want to say F U for continually calling me even though you know how I feel.. Enough is enough.

18. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Sounds like something my company would do if they could.
    Sorry Bookie :(

19. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

F U to the people who don't like to stop for you when you are walking across a pedestrian crossing. I almost had a nervous breakdown today when a car clearly only saw me at the last minute half way across the road and had to screech to a halt missing me by only centimetres. I can tell you I was shacking for hours after it.

Why do people hate stopping for pedestrians on the crossing??????? :(

20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

agreed...FUCK YOU JOB & FUCK YOU COMPANY...!!!!

AND A GREAT BIG FUCK YOU TO HIM...!!!

i've dealt with this for the longest time (cause i don't drive & walk everywhere). it's especially bad near school where parents recklessly turn the corner at a crossing without looking. i've given plenty of stink eye & hand gestures over that. when i worked in london and crossed the streets at the pedestrian crossings taxi's used to speed through nearly hitting me. in the end i got physical with the cabs & would hurl my briefcase at them. ahhhh....memories :axe:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.