THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

FUCK YOU! :smt013 :smt091

2. z

z Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]SUOHctF0H_s&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

That's still my favorite episode too.:smt023

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

A big fat ass FUCK YOU to my piece of shit job!!!!

My boss:
    -After owning the stores 6 years you still haven't learned shit about this business. I'm sick of your bitch ass & all the fucking trust fund babies I've ever worked for!

-Take a fucking shower, put on clean clothes & brush your nasty ass teeth! I'm tired of you funking up my office...you smell so bad sometimes it makes me gag!!! Btw, stop wearing that same damn pair of women's warm up pants every damn day...wtf is that about anyway?

-Stop wasting so much money on bullshit & let me spend the shit on what it needs to be spent on. The damn stores are falling apart & I'm tired of you not allowing me to get it taken care of, yet bitching that it's not magically getting done! If you'd leave me the hell alone, I could take care of business & make you some fucking money!

-Fuck you for changing your mind about which new registers we were getting just to have the same ones your friend who owns a store. Not only are they junk, they cost $30,000.00 more than the good ones I had already done all the damn work to prepare for the installation & programming for & had to start over. Fuck you for all these "wonderful" capabilities these registers supposedly have that you didn't even purchase the software for!

-Fuck you for not ever understanding what the hell I'm talking about & for sucking at translating my needs/questions to the CPA...then trying to play it off like it's the CPA who's an idiot & not you. I need to learn Korean damn it!

-Fuck you for not letting me take off this month...if I don't get a break & end up snapping, I'm going after your ass!

-Stop treating me like I'm fucking stupid just because I'm female!

-Stop expecting me to be married to my fucking job!

-Fuck you for the rest of the stupid shit you do!!!!

Employees/Reps/Customers, etc.:

-Stop crying about every damn thing!!!! I don't fucking care!

-Stop calling me about stupid shit & not calling me for the important shit!

-Take care of business or GTFO!

-GET YOUR ASS TO WORK ON TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

-Stop expecting the world to revolve around you & kiss your ass!

-Fuck you to all you assholes that think I only have the position with the company because you ASSume I must be married to that stank-ass MF!!!! I may be female, but I can run a fucking business!!!!!

-Fuck you to everyone that doesn't understand that I'm a PERSON & I should be treated like one!

Fuck all this damn stress!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

:smt089: Oh dear. I had no idea that this is what you're going through in your adult life. I think what you need to do is take the issue to someone higher up and find a way to over-ride your boss.

6. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

FUCK YOU to my See You Next Tuesday bitch of a sister, who texted my daughter "You are only 20 years old don't fuck this up" right after she gave birth to my grandaughter.

7. Tamstrong

My job is highly stressful, but for the time being I'm stuck...job pickings are slim these days. There is no one higher up; my boss is the owner. :(

8. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Well, I bet he must have paid someone cash (bribery) to give him the position to become the boss of the company he's managing. How could a leader of something so large be so inefficient, thoughtless and gross?

Try setting up a website petition to get him thrown out of the business he's founded and get him replaced with a different boss for your company. Then things might work out better for you.

9. Tamstrong

Like I mentioned in the first post, he's a trust fund baby & thanks to that trust fund, he owns the company. So unless he sells it or dies, he's not going anywhere.

10. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

FUCK YOU life! Thanks for pissing on me once again. Geezuz, will nothing ever go right for me? :cry:

11. z

z Well-Known Member

:smt056, feel better soon Tam.

Sorry Sin, hope things will pan out better.

12. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Thanks. I hope so too.

13. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I hear ya.

I hope things get better for you!!

14. Tamstrong

Aww...I hope it gets better, Sin Mari.

Thanks, UC! :smt058

15. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Thanks Book and Tam, I hope so too.

16. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Fuck you to the people who think they have a right to judge your life when their life aint exactly rainbows n kittens. Yea FUCK YOU! :smt092

17. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying that. The best I can hope for is that something life threatening happens to him (infection, disease) because of his poor hygene. (ie, what you said about him not brushing his teeth, showering, wearing the same clothes, etc.)

18. Tamstrong

LOL. I don't want him to die, but it would be nice if he lived further away. He moved to Texas from California, so he could always go back there. He took a trip home to Korea for Christmas & got snowed in for almost three weeks...that was so nice...it would've been nice for him to be stuck in Korea & never come back. His moving back to either California or Korea would be fine with me. ;)

19. TILLY

TILLY New Member

Fuck you to my Ex!! Thinking we can take things slow and re establish what we had. Boy was I fucking wrong!! Gook luck to her stupid ass she didn't deserve a good guy like me..BITCH!!!

20. Arwen

Arwen New Member

fuck my friend who said I'm not ugly but I'm not even pretty right in a day when I have self esteem issues. LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.