THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

exactly...!!! we can start up north and work our way down south (maybe even show some of the men the map of tassie) :smt047

2. Oh I am SO in!

3. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

LOL!!
    :smt045

4. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I'm reviving this thread with a big ole FUCK YOU to the gas companies that are charging $3.32 for a gallon of gas. FUCK YOU Mobil, FUCK YOU OPEC.

Those are summer prices, not winter prices, ASSHOLES!!

5. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

I'm with you, Bookie!

Also, I had a big 'fuck you moment' earlier...

Fuck you to the jackass that invented fitted sheets!! I hope you burn in hell and are sentenced to try to fold those elasticized bitches for all of eternity!

:smt019

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Fuck me.

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

well now that you're offering

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]:smt079

9. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Aww dude, i feel ya, but that one is slightly on you too. I was like 15 or 16 when all the kids started getting past beepers and moving on to cellphones and I said it then: Does it sound like a good idea to walk around with an antenna attached to your head and radio waves being sent directly to it. This one had it's own chapter in the Book of Bad Ideas in my opinion. Come on bro, that's just fuckin common sense.

More proof people will take convenience over concern for their own personal safety any day.

Truth

10. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Man, I could do this forever; gotta keep it short.

ANY person that at ANY point looks down upon other human beings - FUCK YOU - You are in no way superior to anyone no matter how much you like to THINK you are

Hipsters that think they are the coolest shit on the planet and cooler than you because they know A LITTLE more than you about whatever topic because they read Rolling Stone, the Village Voice, US Weekly, or some other bullshit - FUCK YOU -La di da you got your ear to the ground. So fuckin what, FUCK YOU (they get 2)

All the haters on the planet - FUCK YOU- I wish everything that's bad in the world happens to each and everyone of you muthafuckas

Haters that go out of their way to bring about the downfall of others, because their sick and twisted asses get some kind of glee from it - FUCK YOU

George W. Bush will always have a FUCK YOU reserved for him, even in hell when he gets there

Materialistic Bitches - FUCK YOU

People that live in cold weather areas and still bitch and moan at every snow storm, ice storm, rain storm, whatever. YOU CHOOSE to live where you do at your OWN VOLITION! -- FUCK YOU

Cellphone companies - FUCK YOU to ETERNITY, especially sprint

The New York Jets and for that matter all New England Patriot haters - FUCK YOU

85% of my family - FUCK ALL YOU TOO

God that felt good....8)

11. TILLY

TILLY New Member

I hate cops especially here in Atlanta! Like it is strange for someone to stand outside one's own vehicle and scroll through my text messages. I don't need some punk ass pig asking "is this your car?, "Never heard of someone standing outside their car while it warms up in the cold, thats strange" &" well IDK you and you don't know me". WTF!! I will always hate the FUCKING POLICE. Inferior Bastard!!

12. z

z Well-Known Member

WoW 2011 was trying to be a very tough year from a get go. Worked New year weekend, I almost killed not one not two but three ppl by mistake. Shieet, I usually have phenomenal memory but was so stressed and tired and made stupid error. But my God Christ came from Nowhere and took me out of complication. And the folks are sound and safe, and I got an email from my boss telling me how great of job that I have done and how I am starting 2011 on the top, lol, if he only knew how I was fucking up at the beginning, lol.

Anyhoo, Thank you God and Thank you Jesus, with out you I am nothing.

By the way Devil here I got something for you, FUCK YOU, bitch! Look who is laughing now.

13. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Thats right Unchosen,,, you tell that Devil....:smt036

14. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I want to say "F U" for being so freaking funny when you are drunk... F U because my stomache muscles are killing me today from laughing so hard at you last night.....

But you were so darn funny.....

15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt038 :smt023

16. z

z Well-Known Member

I want to say Fuck you but I cant. I had a fantabulous day so I will keep my fuck you to myself for now, lol.

17. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Glade to hear you had a good day... Keep it up...

18. z

z Well-Known Member

Keep what up, you sick creature? My my my your mind is always in the gutter.

19. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Is that not why you had such a good day :rolleyes:

20. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

FUCK YOU petty bitches. How dare you try to sabotage ME?! HOW DARE YOU?! I didn't do a fucking thing you except be nice to you- all of you! WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE YOU?!

Just WAIT until the meeting tomorrow. If any of you slunts show up unprepared and dare rolls your eyes at me ONE MORE TIME...the kid gloves are hittin' the deck!!

:smt068

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.