THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

I know plenty, and I sure am glad about that.

2. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

FUCK YOU company and your fucking xmas party that I couldnt attend since you put my ass on the late shift.
    Cant wait to hear all the stories today how good it was!
    Thank you very much!

3. Athena

Athena New Member

Aha, gotcha. I was just going off of the information in your earlier post without knowing about his published photo.

4. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

Fuck you

FUCK YOU!! to the know it all... that don't know shit!

Fuck you slow drivers

Fuck you snoody uppty rich fucks that think you are better than others...double FUCK YOU!!

Fuck you Sarah Palin and your book!

Fuck you Al Qaeda coward bitches hiding in the mountain won't fight toe toe...fuck you!
    Fuck you drunk drivers

Fuck you water company..water is from the earth made free

Fuck you the one that is self centered and greedy

Fuck you the one that hates interracial love
    Now fuck with me.... so i can FUCK YOU SOME MORE!

5. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

CO-SIGN! And the last sentence - LOL !

6. z

z Well-Known Member

Fuck you to the RACIST COP who was waiting in the fucken dark to pull me over, if it is not for my charming on/off blonde girl friend you would have continue to harass more. FUCK YOU.

7. jayarmy

jayarmy New Member

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU CANCER!!! You have been killing people I personally knew and cared about since 1990. Now again in 2010??? Im fucking pissed!!! You are so fortunate that I dont have resources to destroy you myself, but I contribute to those who do. Enjoy yourself while you can because your days of killing people are coming to an end!!! FUCK YOU CANCER!!!

8. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Fuck you team production class!!! Don't fuck around with me this whole quarter, changing your minds every fiv minutes and basically making all my work for nothing because you can't make up your fucking minds and then get mad at me when, as the last few days of class wind down, I don't want to ignore my other MORE IMPORTANT project to help YOU DUMBASSES save the project I knew was doomed from the fucking beginning.

Next time let me direct and you'll see how this shit is supposed to go! I directed a smaller project with NONE of these fucking problems.

Oh, and PS? Fuck you and your meetings. I'd go to them if you assholes would ever schedule them when I'm not going to be AT WORK. Get mad at me all you want, and go fuck yourselves with something big and sandpaper-y, fucking idiots.

9. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

:smt005:smt005:smt005:smt005

I don't wanna say "fuck you" to my math teacher cause she isn't mean or anything but to keep the spirit of the thread, FUCK YOU for giving out the study guides on a completely different day than you said you were going to give them out. And why the fuck did you give out 1 study guide for every 2 people? What kind of shit is that? I know you want to encourage the classmates to exchange numbers and connect, but not everybody plays that shit, and I'm one of those people. Not everybody wants to study with a partner. Not everybody study's as well with other people. What teacher does this shit? Most people aren't going to get together to study. It's actually not very productive because if one person can't contact another person about the study guide then that fucks that person up because they don't know what's gonna be on the final. Luckily, a classmate made a copy of the study guide for me. Saved my ass. So THANK YOU!

Oh, and FUCK YOU, teacher, for making the final 5 pages.

10. satyr

satyr New Member

Fuck uneven global development, China and India are where England and America were 200 years ago. Two nations with a combined population of 3 billion+ have sat on the sidelines and watched the western world reap the rewards of economic productivity and resource depletion since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution.

Now that the world is experiencing the dire environmental consequences of coal burning and oil consumption over two centuries, we have 3 billion+ Asians wanting the same myths we've sold to ourselves about consumer values.

Fuck the Lakers for playing like the Clippers.

Fuck mainstream west coast hip-hop for not making an album as good as the latest Kanye in many years.

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

12. redlady

redlady Active Member

From my understanding it's because calling a black man "boy" is or can be a slave referance. Southern white redneck men use the term to be insulting. To bad I can't type in a southern accent. Does anyone else think thats why? I don't know just my thought.

13. Espy

Espy New Member

That's my understanding as well Red. I have to watch that as I tend to refer to groups of men as boys regularly in a term of endearment sort of way, for instance I used to work with physicians as their liaison and I always referred to them as 'my boys'. I have always been really careful to use the term 'guys' or 'men' on here though because I understand there are racial implications when referring to black men that don't exist when referring to white men. But I wouldn't use boy in combination with any reference to color, like BA described. I strictly use it with people I'm fond of, it's something my family always did.

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I know. Which is exactly why I find it funny how black folks wanna pull that "boy" shit. Shit's a trip.

15. redlady

redlady Active Member

Ah ok, I misread your post. I agree all that type of thing is.

16. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

FUCK YOU job for making my creative mind numb! :smt013

17. Kushton Slater

Kushton Slater New Member

Fuck you Compass test your grading scale is retarded as fuck.

18. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Amen to that, Bookie! My job is turning my creative mind to mush!

19. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

It totally sucks. For me, the business world is the worst place I can be.

What do you do?

20. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Fuck you. That's it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.