White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

wow - both of you!!!!!!

will have to go work on my technique!

spectacular photos espy and tc!!!!

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Mine too.

3. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Hint:........ Just point the toes on every pose !...........This is what sets white womens feet apart from all the rest.

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

:)
    THANK YOU!

5. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Sorry for the need of this additional post, but the toe ring and anklet are wonderful accents, and this is truly creative work.

6. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Their photos are great, but there is nothing wrong with your technique---photographic or manner of display. That shot of your foot in those Candies is one of my all time favorites and I needed considerable therapy and intervention to recover from the excitement.

7. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Awesome pics, Tarshi, Espy & TC!

I guess I can see if I'm coordinated enough to take some pics of my own soles...lol! :)

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Oh!! Missed wifeys feet -*going back to look*.. ah ! Yes! splendid!!!!
    Wifey is gooorgeous from head to soles:)

9. Tamstrong

Yep, she's completely gorgeous! ;)

10. Espy

Espy New Member

Yeah you laugh now, just try to get the bottoms of both feet at the same time... I'm pretty flexible, but I fell off the damn bed... and no I'm not kidding, tumbled right off onto my ass. I'm such a pathetic klutz, I really don't need challenging positions LOL! I ended up having someone take one of the pics for me.

11. Tamstrong

I'm not laughing at you...I can feel your pain. I'm pretty klutzy myself, so I have myself to laugh at. I've been trying to take pics, but I'm not having much luck. I think I'm going to have to get some help, too. :D

Btw, I like your new avi! :smt023

12. Espy

Espy New Member

I told you it's harder than you'd think huh? I managed the single sole by myself... before I lost my balance... but I made the decision to give up on trying to take the double sole by myself after I was unexpectedly relocated to the floor. :smt005

Thanks on the avi, that's for Ymra. :smt023

13. Tamstrong

I've given up on doing it myself, because I don't want to end up on the floor...lol. :D Yeah, I figured the avi was for him. ;)

14. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Thanks Goodlove....I love feet jewelry, just adds a little mystique, have to dress the whole body you know.....

Never need to worry about complaints from you, well, maybe only when there are not enough feet pics going up!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks FG, you do well yourself....just 'point' as arch says

Thanks Jordan....always fun being creative and sometimes challenging....but all fun.....

You, kind sir, never need to apologize....and thank you...glad you enjoy! :smt045

Thanks Tam, just be careful....don't want what happened to Espy to happen to you too!!! LOL

:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043
    My dear friend, you are hilarious!

15. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Espy and TCFLORIDAGIRL.......

THANK YOU!

16. Tamstrong

You're welcome, TC! Don't worry, I'm not taking any chances...LOL! :D

17. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lol...you show me yours first...!!! you gorgeous woman...!!!

espy & tc...fantastic pics...!!! i know how hard it is to take them...!!!

you gals are far too good to me...!!! thank you...!!! :smt058

18. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

You are very welcome blackbull....:p

Thx Tarshi....we do have fun with them!

19. Espy

Espy New Member

Thanks Tarshi. I completely missed yours, had to go back a couple pages, but I found them and they're lovely as always.

I pretty much suck at picture taking in general, but I've been getting more practice lately and might actually be improving a little bit. I have gotten real good at removing bruises, and for me that's a handy talent to have!

20. Wasp133manson

Wasp133manson New Member

i like her feet! But if she's on bangbors, then those feet have been places.