THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lol...i still have fond memories of trains being canceled because there were leaves on the track :rolleyes:

2. Athena

Athena New Member

That's just crazy talk now woman.

3. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

A train journey which should have taken 2 and a half hours took almost double that and when I got to uni, they cancelled busses, metros and taxis. I only got home because this Danish couple gave me a ride after seeing me freezing to death there!

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

tell me about it...i don't feel human...!!! day 2 of no coffee and i'm a complete wreck...!!!

5. fromrussiawithlove

I personally love it when they cancel transport because of rain. England is one of the rainiest countries in the world for crying out loud!!

6. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

I dont know how I feel about you using that kind of language Russia

[​IMG]

7. fromrussiawithlove

I'll go put two quid in the swear jar...:smt089

8. TILLY

TILLY New Member

Fuck you to all the white-boys on the radio crying about Michael Vick playing football. He did his time, lost a lot of money etc. Get over it! DAMN!

9. Athena

Athena New Member

How do you know they were white if it was on the radio? :smt102

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I don't get why people say "White boy", when a lot of black folks would trip at the idea of being called "black boy".

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I've been wondering the exact same thing for years dude.:smt102

12. TILLY

TILLY New Member

13. TILLY

TILLY New Member

I don't know many brothers that don't refer to white dudes as "white boys"!

14. z

z Well-Known Member

Brett Favre got knocked the fuck out from the blind side, didnt see it coming, fuck him and his Mississippi drama. Booooya Bitch.

15. TILLY

TILLY New Member

Man this guy is so overrated. Why won't he retire?

16. z

z Well-Known Member

Fuck him, Warren Moon played till his 45, playin till 40's aint nutin new.

BAM, I love that hit.

17. jayarmy

jayarmy New Member

Fuck engineers who take my submittal as a joke. My proximity theory is not a joke. Why the fuck you think those unidirectional BOOMS are so fucking accuarate anyway??

Shit I almost fucked up and posted the wrong word...LOL If you are paying attention then you know what a wrong word is.... Watch what you post!!!

18. Espy

Espy New Member

Fuck you whomever packaged the strings of Christmas lights and felt the need to tie the twist ties in knots... they're called twist ties for a reason you motherfuckin' moron. Not to mention they're in boxes, why knot them at all, where the hell do you think they're going to go?

Oh and God bless whomever invented scissors! Too bad I was so pissed off that I fought with two strings before it occurred to me to just figure out a way to cut them off without damaging the lights

19. jayarmy

jayarmy New Member

LOL... OMG!! LOL You had me rolling on the floor laughing. Thank You!!!

20. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Fuck you headache, you better go away before i go to work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.