White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I love you, Unique! Thank you for being so awesome! :smt003

2. Tamstrong

I think that would be more suitable for you since your all about yourself. As for Unique, myself & the other ladies on the forum, we have a true love for the black men in our lives. They aren't just a novelty for us. ;)

You need to follow your own advice, honey. If you don't like what others post, you can always ignore it.

3. Espy

Espy New Member

I think there are cultural and language issues at play here Tam. I also think given the recent negative rep Imanuela has received, that she's more touchy about comments than she might be otherwise. I think when you feel everyone is attacking you, and you don't really understand why, it's bound to put you a bit on edge. So I personally would consider any responses in that context. Not saying I don't see where y'all are coming from, just that I think Imanuela may have just unintentionally gotten off on the wrong foot, partly based upon incorrect assumptions about the forum prompted somewhat legitimately by the atmosphere here. Not criticizing, just giving my two cents.

4. Tamstrong

I don't take it as criticism, Espy. I think you've got some pretty valid points. I do hope she's not coming from a bad place. She could definitely be unintentionally coming across as offensive or ignorant. I usually try to be more fair-minded & I've ignored many of the offensive things she's said. She seems to lack communication skills which I assume is due to a language/cultural barrier. It's just harder for me to be patient with some of the blatantly ugly things she's said to some folks that weren't due to her lack of skills. That type of thing tends to bring out the smart-ass in me & it's hard to keep my mouth shut sometimes. I know I'm not the most patient person, but I do usually try.

5. Espy

Espy New Member

I realize that it gets old dealing with people who appear to come here for the wrong reasons Tam, believe me I do. However, some truly don't understand why something seems offensive. There are things in American culture that simply aren't appreciated in other countries. Also given that Imanuela is from Latvia, and admits to having nearly no exposure to BM there, I see why she's discovered her preference later in life than some. I think the things she says, and the way she says them, is a combination of many factors... age, primary language, culture, location, to name a few. Additionally I do think the forum can take on a decidedly sexual tone at times, and people can get the wrong impression from that. There are times when it's really thick IMO. I know I've thought several times that I don't want to find a man, nor do I want to e-flirt with people, so there's not point to me being here.

I think sometimes the regular posters don't see it from that perspective because they're immersed in it, or taking part in it, so it's not noticeable to them. They also know one another, so there's a level of comfort that exists which plays into how they interact with one another. So a new person comes along, doesn't realize that people have known each other for some time and starts out in a similar fashion, and it gets viewed as inappropriate because they don't know people well enough to be so forward... and they are merely taking their cue from what they've read in the threads. I can see how both sides misunderstand the other. Fortunately the heightened sexualized environment comes and goes in cycles, like the trolls, but still I can see why she got the wrong impression. Again, not criticizing, just observing.

6. Tamstrong

I agree with you 100%. I do see why folks sometimes get the wrong impression & just jump in thinking they're doing what they see everyone else doing. I hope Imanuela figures it out if she not coming from a bad place. Just like new folks should take the time to get a feel for the site & the people, it's only fair that members take the time to get a feel for new folks whose intentions are unclear. As you well know, there are definitely times when it's more than clear when someone is up to no good. I admit that in Imanuela's case it's hard to be 100% sure.

7. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

:smt057

Damn you smart wise woman you. LOL
    Yes, you do have a point here. I admit that even Jay and me do have misunderstandings due to cultural issues even though Germany is not that different from the US so I can see where some problems come from.
    I also have to admit that (just like Tammy) Im not the most patient person in the world. I hope Santa knows how much Im trying though LOL

8. Espy

Espy New Member

LOL, I have misunderstandings in communicating with Americans Unique... apparently I'm an acquired taste. I think anytime people try to use their own background or experiences to interpret what someone else says, which is how most of us do it, you're bound to run into issues on occasion. I'm really pleased that neither you nor Tam took my remarks as criticism. Thank you.

Oh and I'm sure Santa knows, he's got that list you know. ;)

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I agree with you on many points.

Plus, I noticed that its Emanualle making a comment on the sexual or fetish topic at hand (that she didn't start), and while to some it can seem simplistic, or sexually based, they have unfairly either mocked her or insulted her comment, and THEN get offended when she responds in kind in her own defense.

As a foreigner living here, I can tell you first hand that there are many cultural DIFFERENCES in how IR's are filtered to the world and interpreted. And I say that not to say that its in a bad way, more that it's responded to differently than how many Americans respond.

Plus, the history of IR in this country isn't at the forefront in many foreign countries, so the expression of love and desire for IR tends to be unfiltered, much as it is (somewhat hypocritically) for someone expressing their love for Intra-racial love.

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I mean, with all the back-and forth that you ladies have going on in this thread… Why not keep the peace by contributing and posting pics of your gorgeous feet & toes? I really won’t mind if you do.

It makes sense doesn’t it?:smt102

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

true dat but they are trying to clear the obfuscated air.

12. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Ladies, contrary to popular belief, there are plenty of brothas on this board for all of you that are ready to pamper your feet!

There is no need to catfight.....now I want all you ladies to calm down, get your camera phones, take some pics of your feet and share with us brothas.

LOL!

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Im not laughing. take photos of your feet and post em damn it

14. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Can't comply.

The thread title says "white women feet".

I don't want to break the rules and post pics not appropriate for a thread.

15. Tamstrong

LMAO!!!!!

Thanks, Bull! I needed that laugh today! :smt005

16. Espy

Espy New Member

I'd love to help you guys out on the foot pics, but I have a pedicure on Saturday & no one's seeing my feet till then. Happy to post toes after though... OPI has a new red from the Burlesque collection & good Lord it's pretty!

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Rep added.:smt023

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

love stretch pants

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator