Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Correct.

Racism didn't die when Obama was elected. It was revived.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i just hate the ass clowns who said that in the past. This guy is pres and look at the amount of racial intolerance he's been hit with. It's disguised as 'anti-Islam,' but in reality it's anti-black.

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I'm curious at to how the public is going to react in 2012 when it's time to elect another presidential term.

Things might get a little strange.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I don't know, but I do know our first term with someone of color is in the books. Regardless of whether or not he's a corporate puppet, it's still a sight to see and know what just happened. If anything, it will motivate more people to strive and achieve. That's the important thing right now. Sometimes it's not about who you are or what you do. Sometimes it's about influencing other people, because the power comes from the numbers.

5. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

hear hear!

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

seriously...i think some black people are missing the point here. He's a solid figure for young black Americans to look up to, as far as education and standing is concerned. His wife is too, especially since I think she grew up without money, but managed to stick it to the books and get into an elite academic university. Graduating college may not guarantee you a lot of money (or a job for that matter), but it will add some more ammunition for your future.

It's a change of pace from the kids worshiping a Pro athlete, or the neighborhood dealer.

7. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You don't shit about Obama or his fuckin wife..

Politicians ain't nobody to look up to. ..THAT is what young Black people need to be taught.

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

wow - 5 N bombs in one post.
    Being hood does not equal strong and masculine, not even close. and NOT beingt hood does not equal weak and not masculin.
    That idea is one of the problems.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

it's slightly different when a black man (is he really one?) uses it

:p

of course, we dont expect you to run around using it, foo

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

LOL
    Im glad hat is not the expectations. I couldn not live up to that:smt042

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

You're not trying to start trouble, but yet you've called dudes clowns, bitch asses, retarded, slow and slew of other insulting words. You need to tone that shit down or you're asking to be banned.

Amen!

12. Espy

Espy New Member

Yes, speaking your mind is fine, but the manner in which you choose to deliver your message makes all the difference. For example the name calling isn't necessary, and it will likely result in you being put on ignore by people who don't care for that type of childish behavior, such as myself. If it rises to the level of personal attacks, or sufficient numbers of your posts get reported, it could lead to suspension or banning.

You can disagree with someone, even heatedly, without calling them everything under the sun except their actual name. It's just rude Trey, plain and simple, and if that's who you are then so be it, but I'm betting you aren't going to be received well by the men or the women with that type of attitude. Basically if you want to be a self-professed asshole, that is in fact your right, however that usually goes hand in hand with spending a lot of time alone because people just aren't terribly fond of assholes, self-professed types or otherwise. Just tellin' it like it is, since you're a fan of that approach.

13. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

I don't think you understand black males at all which doesn't surprise me. I'm not dropping the "n bomb" ms flyingeek. By me referring to one of these dudes and a nigga is no different than me referring to one of them as a dude. It also has nothing to do with being black. I'd refer to any man of any race as a nigga. If I call a man that wasn't black as a nigga would you still think I'm dropping the N Bomb?

I'm fully aware that there are bitches in every neighborhood and group. I never thought that being hood alone made you masculine. However, the vast majority of hood niggas around here are masculine. Black males that I run into that's outside of the city are usually some clown ass, bitch ass, corny ass, feminine ass niggas that I can't relate to.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

hey you know the saying...

'If the Timberland fits, wear it'

15. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

lmao:smt042

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

stop creating these secondary accounts archangel...

we expect more from the collegians

:eek:

17. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Correction. I dont understand black males like you full stop.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

....but you grew up in Houston...

:p

19. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

C'mon now! Don't try and play that victim shit. You came on this board from day one acting like Daddy Big Balls and shit. It's one thing to have confidence, but that cocky asshole steez doesn't fly around here. You think that shit is cute and it's not. You DID insult other dudes in the thread in the Ladies Room, hence why I mentioned the terms you used. If you don't agree with someone, then fine, but to act like everyone is lame (and all the descriptive words you've used) is disrespectful. You want me to come in your home and start calling you all kinds of fucked up names and shit? You'd kick my ass right out. That same theory applies here.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I like your swag IB. you said you were up for casual sex right

;)