Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah please don't. I'm not built for jail. Small spaces with mad dudes doesn't suit me.
    I'm more of the VIP with a chick on each arm kind of dude.

Any ladies looking for a fun night in NY lol

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Liquid_Shorty was in NYC...you missed the boat on that one

3. The Dark King

Recently? I guess so. There's always next summer

4. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

I was there Summer '09, goin' back at the end of October/start of November. :D

5. The Dark King

Well if you're going with friends let me know. There's a lot of cool places to go. Are you staying in Manhattan or one of the other boroughs?

6. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Yup.

7. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

It's just me n my sister, stayin' with someone downtown though. A tour guide would be cool lol. Any clubs under 21's can go to? I'm just short of the US age drinking limit, grrr! I heard about Webster Hall, is it a cool place?

8. The Dark King

Haven't been there in awhile. Maybe five years ago it use to be the spot. There and Sound Factory but they use to card heavy. If just want to drink there's always the village. They're usually pretty cool. Being foreigners might help you with the age limit thing. Just flash a smile and let the accent work for you lol.
    Maybe we can get Raul on board we can do some drinks could be fun.

9. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Yeah that would be cool! Who else is based in NY? On the Webster Hall site it says 19+ to enter/21+ to drink so I think I'm good there. I'm not sure, I heard since that ambassador's 17 year old daughter died at some nightclub on NY last week or whenever that was they're cracking down on underagers :( I'm sure you we'll find something cool to do though.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

not to intrude (cock-block alert), but you could always get tanked BEFORE going out.

:smt048

11. The Dark King

Thanks PO real nice lol. Wait I have a place with lots of liquor. Game on!!!! Lol

12. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Lol whatchu talkin' about, get your ass to New York too. I know it's not that far :smt018 no excuses. And yeah, that's what I do here anyway. However, pre-drinking may save you money but costs you your dignity.:(

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

im right below NYC...think its about a two-hour train ride on the Amtrak Acela. I'm a boring ass tho. Besides, two is company and 3's a crowd....oh wait didnt you say your sister was coming

:D

14. The Dark King

Exactly!!! Lol

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

haha I fail at 'reading between the lines'

im pretty square tho

[--]

16. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Someone rang me lol....I'm down just let me know in advance.

17. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Not a fan of Webster hall, but its alright. Pacha is better but more expensive. I'm around the same age as you LS. So i know some places that are cool. So Andrae, myself, the British Twins ha, and maybe some more ppl from NY

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

for some reason I kept thinking you were an oldhead....

damn youngbuc you cant even go outside after school

:smt077

19. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Ha..I'm more mature than most people. Trust me I do okay for myself.

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Unless the youngheads get political they would still have the drinking age for 21 year olds. Back in the day they made change and now they just fiddle their thumbs on a game or cellphone.