Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

It's not about weather you care or not. I just thought that Rocket made some valid points.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dude it just sounds like complaining. If you want something go get it and don't hate on people who found a way to get what they want. If middle aged ww can pull good looking young bm more power to them. So if you want hot young ww go find some and be happy too.

3. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

How the fuck am I complaining? I'm replying to the content of this thread. Do you see me on here bitching about not being able to pull a young white woman? Do you see me whining about older white women avoiding black men when they're in their prime? Hell mutherfuckin no!!! I'm simply offer my input to the thread. So explain to me how the fuck am I complaining or hatin on anyone?

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I meant the topic of the thread not you fam

5. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Well fuck, a lot of black women feel the same way about a "good black man." Don't give you the time of day, spend their best years chasing thugs down, then when they're old and used up with several thug babies, and their niggas are locked up, the boring guy with the union job and health insurance suddenly looks good.

This is a woman thing, not a WW thing in my opinion.

And of course you ignore the brothas who like older white women. Had their kids already, uninhibited, freaky and want to get back at their asshole exes, and you reap the benefits. Some of these women got money and wanna spend it on you. Win, win, win.

6. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

Alright bro I feel you.

We're not talking about black women right now. We're talking about white women who use to look down on you when they worth dating and now that they fell off they want to fuck with a nigga all of a sudden. So lets try to stay on topic.

7. karmacoma.

LOL nice try but what I'm saying is that this isn't strictly a white woman thing.

8. Espy

Espy New Member

That doesn't describe the majority of WW here, those who are over 40 or those who are under 40. We didn't just discover BM, like they were a lost continent, some of us have been well aware of y'all for a long time.

:smt008

9. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

You right about that bro. I got a hood swagga so I never had that problem with black women. However, black men who don't have not hood in them will be ignored in our community.

Espy, my statements are directed toward the white women I've described. For white women who have genuine love for us will get nothing but love and the utmost respect from me. The reason I'm going to give white women all my good loving and respect is because my love for white women is genuine. I didn't wake up last week and all of sudden start loving white girls. I've always loved white women from the very beginning. I just find offensive that you have some many white women who look at a nigga with no value and feel like they can get one anytime they feel like it. I know that all older white women don't fit into this category. However, it's enough of them walking around out here for me to take notice.

10. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

I never knew about white women being into black men once they're older and "past their best" until I joined this forum. I'd say at least the vast majority of women here don't fit that category. Most of them seem to have dated black men throughout their lives. There are a couple women here I'd say are like that but the majority aren't and I'm a youngun so it doesn't apply to me.

I don't really see what the problem is though... it's not like black guys are forced to fuck them or something. If these women really think they're too good for black men and use them as a last resort or whatever then don't go with them. You can always say no. Seriously, let people do them and you do you. Life's way to short to worry about that ish, well mine is anyway.

11. karmacoma.

LOL MFers ain't saying no to no pussy.

12. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

:smt042

13. Anten7

Anten7 New Member

I go to a lot of parties. Many times there are very wealthy and influential white men there. Their wives are revved up and ready to get it on, but it's like the white guys are on a business lunch. It's the strangest thing in the world when they encourage their wives to get their freak on and dance with me. I've even been "hired" a few times. It's a different world out there...

14. karmacoma.

Tell us more please!!!!

15. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

lol...sad but true

16. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Do tell :eek:

[​IMG]

17. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

You must be a Similac child. Women have gotten better with age. Late 30s and 40s have never looked so good.

18. karmacoma.

This board is sick with them.

19. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Amen! LOL

The way some mf'az act, we should all just be put out to pasture....

20. Espy

Espy New Member

Bite your tongue IB!