Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Isn't it common knowledge that wvu is a HBCU with more white people than black? Schools like that kind of stand out.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

it's not common knowledge if people do not know about it, which is why I posted the links

;)

I just found out myself a few months back, when looking at HBCUs and whether or not I should have went to one, instead of PSU.

I would have been pretty salty if I went there.

:rolleyes:

3. archangel

I found out about it after finding out about hbcu's. Of course, I didn't know about hbuc's until I was already in a university.

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

No.

5. archangel

One would think that after knowing about HBCU's that a HBCU with a majority of white students would stand out. no?

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I've Never heard of HBCU's.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

historically black college university's.

alabama a and m has sky rocketed in their attendance of white students in the last few years undergrade and grad level.

I like HBCU's except trying to register. they suck at that

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

cosign. it would be great to see the trend of whites migrating greatly to the HBCU's and the news talk about how well the quality of education is given and that the whites feel welcomed and comfortable and happy with the instructors.

9. justrying

justrying New Member

Some for good reasons some for really crappy ones

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah me too. I'm happy I didn't go I wouldn't have fit in and since I'm partial to ww my dating life would have sucked.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah, maybe so. hopefully that would go away. I talked about this in a way in the thread trepidation in dating a ww. I believe I talked about there are some repercussions in dating IR

we have to be real about it all

12. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

I feel where you're coming from Rocket. What you have to understand is that your average white woman view of black men is no different than your average white man's view of black men. I'm not saying that all white men and women dislike black men. However, I think that the majority of whites in this country have a very low opinion of black men. So you have to ask yourself this question. Why would a woman who doesn't think highly of you consider giving you her best years when she can give her best to a man that she views as being a catch?

In my area you'll see a lot of young white women with black men and half black babies. But as I traveled around country I got a chance to see what white America is really like. For the most part; white women have dislike for black men. Even thought every place is different that's one thing that was consistent. Most of the white women I observed avoid black men, scared of black men, think they're better than black men, or flat out hate black men. This doesn't apply to white women from overseas. They're the complete opposite of white American women based on my experience.

I lived in Oakland for 10 months and I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there. I saw everything touched on in your post Rocket. I noticed how young white women in their 20s over there in Oakland avoid black men at all cost. When these white women are looking their best and don't have any children they feel they're to good for black men. On the flipside, you have legions of older white women in their late 30s and 40s who exclusively date black men when that wasn't the case 15 and 20 years ago. At this point, these women are past their prime.

I doubt that any of these women will come out and tell you the reasoning behind their sudden change of heart so I came to my own conclusion. I think these women know that they market value has fail drastically. Lets fact it, at 40 most women aren't as attractive as they were when they were in their 20s. After kids most women bodies are permanently altered. This is what you get most of the time when you date women over 40 of any race. Now if this what you want then go and do you son. But I'm not rockin like that.

I think black men should avoid these type of white women. It sends the message to white women that no matter how tore up they are they can always pull one of us. It's obvious to me that these women weren't interested in us when they were worth dating. Now that they're not hot anymore they're on your dick? Fuck that my standards are to high to even consider glancing at a woman like that. If a woman can't give you her best then tell her to kick rocks. I advise black men not to accept any mediocre woman under any circumstances.

13. The Dark King

There's a good portion of truth to that but I think the generation coming up isn't as narrow minded. They don't seem to focus on rave as heavily.

14. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

I think some of you are having trouble comprehending what Rocket is saying. He's not talking about younger white women and what are doing. He's talking about older white women who would give a black man a second thought when they were in their prime, and now they're open to dating black men. That is what this thread is about.

15. The Dark King

Yeah but the overall statment impies that all white women would behave this way but that was a problem with the older generation and not a problem now. Should someone who's in their late thirties early forties ignore a connection to someone they weren't open to in their younger years? Besides if they can find someone who is open to dating them why not date them. And I'm not totally convinced that a woman in her twenties are in her best years because yeah she may be hotter but it doesn't make her better and in most cases it makes her dumber and a lot more annoying. So what are you really missing out on?

16. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

The next generation will be no different than this one. I don't think that any of the white women I described are bad people. This society have made black men out to be beneath everyone and definitely young and beautiful white woman. I believe most white women buy into this way of thinking.

17. The Dark King

Dude as long as you're in shape with a good profressional job a nice car and a nice place you can get who you want. Good looking doctors of any race are fucking who they want trust me.

18. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

I didn't get that from his post. He clearly stated that he wasn't talking about all white women or even all older white women. His post was directed toward a specific group of older white women who intentional avoided black men in their prime and all of a sudden open to black men when they're not the same prize they once was. I think he has a valid argument that's getting twisted into something it's not.

Should someone who's in the late thirties and early forties ignore a connection with someone they weren't open to in their younger years? That would all depend on why they ignored them in the first place. If you reject someone based on their character or lifestyle then it alright. If you reject a person based on their race then it's not alright. I feel that if these women weren't into black men based on us being black then keep on stepping.

When a woman is in their 20s those are years when they're physically at their best. Those are the years when they can birth you a family. My question to you why would any black man with any sense of self worth deal with some hand me down white chick that's not even on his level? Because the women I'm speaking of are going to for younger black men in their prime. These women know they're not a catch for any other group of men but seem to think they're still a catch when it comes to a black man.

19. The Dark King

Yeah but those black guys they're dating view them as jump offs so then it doesn't matter. To be honest what other adults do is of no consequence to me. So what if women who would date bm when they were young decide to do it in their later years? Those kinds of relationships come down to sex that I'm not having so why should I care?

20. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

I'm not talking about pussy. I've been running through white, black, Asian, and Latina women through out my life with no job, no car, and living with my mother. Even though I have all of those things today I've always been able to get pussy just off of my swag and looks alone. This is not about pussy. It's about how some white women feel they are to good for you when they're at their best.