Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. alli

alli New Member

Oh my word what a terrible movie. *yawn*

I loved the part where she overdosed and he yelled "Bitch, breathe!" Best part of the movie. I laughed so hard.

Beyonce is really not a good actress, huh? Wow.

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I know right?!
    I just saw it myself a few days ago - absolutely horrible.

3. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I still wanna see it.

4. alli

alli New Member

It an instant watch on Netflix. But drink some coffee first, cause it will put you to sleep.

5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I vaguely remember someone posting about it on the board around the time it was in the theatres. They basically said that they didn’t find the movie all that realistic, especially the way the movie ended.

I’m not gonna waste an hour and 48 minutes of my life on that bullshit. Nope.

6. Espy

Espy New Member

I didn't think it was that bad, but then I didn't go expecting fantastic acting. It was decent for what it was. It was great when Beyonce beats the living shit out of Ali Larter, I wanted to smack her from the get go.

7. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Havent seen this and probably never will since it got awful reviews and Beyonce sucks as an actress.

(Isnt Obsessed about an evil white jumpoff/mistress?) :smt083

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

No, it's about an evil white man that goes on a killing spree and impregnates multiple black women in his quest to take over the world.

9. alli

alli New Member

Silly!

Iggy, your description is close. She wasn't a mistress but was, er, obsessed with the husband.

10. reggie2k8

reggie2k8 New Member

I basically agree with this. Anytime a rapper/athlete/singer is in a movie my expectations drop. Very few have made transitions into being a great actor. Will Smith comes to mind.

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

The movie is corny but the girl is soo sexy.

I've seen the movie a couple of times on TV and it was rather interesting each time I watched it.

I wouldn't buy it, but it's not a completely terrible film to watch.

I can think of some other movies that would bore me more...

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

Ali Larter. You and those damn blondes.:smt042

13. LA

LA Well-Known Member

lol, she's fiiiiiinnnee! :smt049

You know I'm right!

14. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Ali Larter should have been the wife.

Some crazy Black woman should have been the secretary. It would have been more realistic.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  15. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Agreed. I wasn't expecting much, and I was entertained. It's not a movie I'd want to see over and over again, but it wasn't a horrible movie going experience, in my opinion.

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

:smt045

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Never seen a commercial for an IR type movie that didn't look corny. They all look lame as shit.

Although, I think I remember liking "O".

18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

:smt043

19. karmacoma.

:D

20. karmacoma.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JHsyZ3_xBQY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JHsyZ3_xBQY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]