White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I am a sole man but this is just good. A little inspiration before excerise.

2. Espy

Espy New Member

Very nice TCFG! You are so creative, I need you to advise me when I take pics.

3. babybro

babybro New Member

HAHA, this is so unfair. I was just about to work out and now I cannot look at weights the same way again lol.

4. Arwen

Arwen New Member

*pictures Babybro looking at weights with a love look*

5. Espy

Espy New Member

:smt081:smt081:smt081:smt081:smt081

6. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Me too. :)

:smt081

TCFG where do you buy all your feet/ankle jewelry? I broke my beaded ankle bracelet and want to find another but haven't seen anthing that wows me.

7. babybro

babybro New Member

HAHAHA, you put camera's inside my apartment, you spy.

8. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

great pic tc...!!!! :smt023

9. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Thank you ladies....would love to help you out with pics....truthfully, I use what's around me, sometimes our best shots come from not trying to set up the picture. I like to keep it natural, don't like framing pics, more into the spontaneous look. But anytime, would be more than happy to chat about it!
    Jordan, the jewelry is Silpada, do you know of it? Home parties, sterling silver...very nice stuff. My niece is a rep for it so if you need any info on it, let me know.

10. TCFLORIDAGIRL

I have achieved my goal if I inspire anyone to exercise!!! :p

It should make you want to work out even harder, the rewards of that are the best!!!:smt045

ah, love at first weight.....sounds like a song...

Thanks Tarshi!

11. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

TC its obvious that you take very good care of yourself.

12. TCFLORIDAGIRL

I do like to live up to what is put in front of me Arch, so thank you....AND, I do like my weights!!!
    (laid out stiff....hmmmm...) :smt007

13. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Ahhh thanks Smooth....I really do work hard at it, nothing comes easy you know! But at least I enjoy it also and the rewards are worth it....:cool:

14. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

You are 100% correct...:smt023

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

16. babybro

babybro New Member

Ah a french pedicure, my absolute weakness. Man what a beauty.

17. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

TC and Espy have her beat, IMO.

18. babybro

babybro New Member

But no french pedicure haha. I'm not a fan of red or black toe nail polish. (No offense to Espy or TC of course), but I can appreciate a ladies feet even with that polish on. But if someone is wearing a french pedicure or going natural, they'll have my heart lock and key haha.

P.S. We should make a thread like this in the men's locker room, seeing as there is a two different types of booty, a breast, and all types of category ladies.

19. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Oooh I like it red! French pedis are cool too, though.

20. Espy

Espy New Member

I used to always stick to french tips on nails and toes in the summer, and color in the winter, but recently I found a shade of red I actually like and I've been keeping fingers and toes red most of the time, with the occasional french tip, or blue thrown in. I've decided that red and blue really do go better with my skin tone though, lighter colors like pink and cream just kinda blend in.

[​IMG]