Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

interesting how the nick is close to troll

2. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Indeed....lol

3. troii

troii New Member

Well...as opposed to jumping in uninformed, i read the entire history. At some point, i noticed that the newer postings didn't speak to the OP's issue, but somewhat went off on a tangent...

Don't get me wrong...i gathered some insights that were in fact valuable. I just thought it had outlived it's true intent...MHO.

4. troii

troii New Member

Really? my real name is Troy...so i thought troii was a good handle. I meant no disrespect about closing the thread...

I really enjoyed reading the entire history...but it kinda lost it's appeal after a while and i wanted to comment on that. I guess i could've been more insightful and made a more profound 1st post. Sorry!

FYI...now i have 3 postings. :rolleyes:

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

No apology necessary. We've just been inundated with trolls these last few weeks, so we're all about weary.

Many times our threads start out about one thing and quickly or slowly turn onto a different topic. It's a very fluid progression.

Just keep reading and posting more!!

Oh, and welcome!

6. Espy

Espy New Member

Agreed. You also might try introducing yourself in the Welcome section, give folks a chance to say hey.

7. troii

troii New Member

Thx...that would've been the appropriate thing to do. I am admittedly a novice. I'll hop right over and do that.

I am not one of the "trolls" ... just troii (troy)

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

guilty until proven innocent

isnt it amazing how far we have come

all this because a person suggested closing a controversial and divisive thread

come on now people

:eek:

9. troii

troii New Member

I hear ya. It wouldn't be the first time, though.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

yeah i forgot automatically being guilty came with being a brotha

11. troii

troii New Member

Word...I wasn't gonna say it, though! I'm pass feeling guilty. After getting a BA and a MBA...I think i'm well pass feeling like a victim. But i understand.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I was watching CNN this morning and a movie is being made about the white girl step dancing crew that was profiled on youtube (by the way they were smoking). the producer or director stated he was having a hard time getting white actresses because they did not want to kiss a black man. Dont get overly offended. Denzy did the samething in the pelican brief because he feared the backlash.

I listened to this cat on macklessonradio.com and he stated it well. I also fell into this trap and still do at times. I also addressed this issue before. WW will easily get thrown under the bus for messing with a bro. if they mess with a bro they can lose it all. lets be 100 about this. ww have a lot more to lose than a bro. look at the backlash kim kahdashian is getting on the incognito tip. when they get older they are a little more established and they are really open for the possiblities of true happiness.

hiedi klum can say fuck it because she has wealth so she hooked up with a bro. Im looking for happiness is her motto. If you get with a becky(i love beckys) you better be ready for a commitment and be up on your thang because she is throwing (possibly) a lot of shit away for your crusty ass.

Just my 5 cents.(inflation you know)

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well put fam

14. Arwen

Arwen New Member

I can't answer this thread since I've started liking black guys when I was 12 :D:D:D

15. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

This depends on what generation you are in and where you are. I mean a non famous woman isn't going to lose anything. If it a famous woman in a mostly white community(for some reason, I can't think of names), than maybe. In my county, People do it like it is nothing. Just a man and a woman

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I understand what you are saying but that cnn report was just today. Im just going off of observation and some experience and hearsay. but it is only a generalization.

My point is in general WW are going way out on a limb to date a bro. I remember when I was in college (HBCU) and a ww was there. this is the time when whites are just starting to migrate to hbcu for financial benefits (alabama) and the ww and traded numbers.

we chatted and she got spazed on me and stated she couldnt do it because of the pass relationships where bw would get crazy on em at a club or where ever. she stated I dont want us to go thru that. especially her.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

yeah...some HBCUs actually have higher white populations than blacks. Not that it matters, right?

:eek:

after all, that would be discrimination to not allow them the same access that we have......the same access they have afforded us in the past. I just hope the traditions of the HBCUs don't change because of that.

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Really? What schools?

19. Espy

Espy New Member

Me either, the first guy I dated was a BM. Man 15 seems like a lifetime ago.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

West Virginia State University, for one

http://www.stateuniversity.com/universities/WV/West_Virginia_State_University.html

it's a good thing, because the attendance of non-black students is what is helping them keep the HBCU around

that link goes to a more statistical point of view, but I have came across articles declaring that, when researching HBCUs.

even better link

http://www.wvstateu.edu/btwi/about-wvsu

straight from the horses mouth

I guess black high schoolers just aint feeling WVU