White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Gosh suprchic, you may be right, I think I need one too...thinking I am going to ask for one too! ;)

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i've got a hankering for a foot rub now too damn it, but unlike to two gorgeous women, i don't have anyone to give me one...!!! :smt086

3. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Ahhh Tasrshi, I don't want you to be left out, I'll give you one! ;)

4. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

ahhh, well if it makes you feel any better...i didn't get a foot rub last night. :( very sad.

5. wtarshi

lol...thank you...!!! :smt003

what's that man of yours playing at...??? :smt120

6. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

lol...well, sometimes he has every intention of doing it, but then after cooking dinner, cleaning kitchen, making bottles, and tending to the munchkin, we're both pretty much comatose. that leaves little time for foot rubs. i need to hire me a foot-rubber to be at my every beck and call....maybe i could hire a man off of wwbm. i should place a want add, LOL.

7. AnMDBCartoon

AnMDBCartoon New Member

See them falling all over themselves and trying to squeeze through the doorway to do your bidding. LOL!

OpinionsCartoonStudios@Yahoo.Co.UK

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  8. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

lol...that's funny! :smt042

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

If only my arms could reach, oh well! lol

10. wtarshi

now that's an idea....!!!! all the rest is just excuses...if the man can find the time to get a little something something, then he can include the foot rub in as foreplay...!!!! :D

11. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

funny you say that...b/c the other week...my foot rub led to a little somethin'-somethin'....lol. it was the best foot rub i'd ever had, LOL. :smt112

12. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

well, it's the thought that counts, right?...hahaha ;)

13. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Don't you just love it when that happens.....it's the best.... :smt007

14. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

girl, it was THE best...and totally unexpected which made it even better, lol. :rolleyes:

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I took it upon myself to put this picture where it rightfully belongs...

16. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy's new french pedicure...fun for summer...i have been wearing black polish for over a year...

[​IMG]

17. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Very pretty lippy. I love your toe ring.

18. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

Ahhh, Lippy, pretty piggies, lady. Love the toe ring!! :p

19. wtarshi

i'm so CO-SIGNing this...!!! gorgeous ms lippy, and a huge yes to the toe ring...!!! makes me want to go out and get a pedi :D

20. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

thanks jordie...i have been wearing the same one for 10 years...never take it off...

TY

it felt so good but i feel bare naked without dark polish on my toes:rolleyes:i might have to really step out and get red next time...all of you girls have been sporting a fun flirty red piggies