White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

thank you :smt050

oh and i'm not sure of the colour ib...i call it trash red

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

lol lets hope some more soles show up lol

3. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

I still can't believe you like soles too Arch,..... but what we need is pointed soles to show up....I read somewhere that in photography of womens legs and feet, any time the model merely points her painted toes, it increases the stimulative and collection value of the photo immediately.......the honeys should remember to always point!

4. Espy

Espy New Member

Okay, I can't help myself... perhaps the resident sole worshipers would favor me with an explanation of what it is about sole pics that you like, and why you like that over a view of the top or side of the foot for instance. Is it easier to see the architecture of the arch, or what am I missing here?

5. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

yeah, i'm kinda wondering that too. fill us in, boys! :rolleyes:

6. archangel

They seem a lot softer and fun to play :wink: with

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

What we see in white women's feet is equivalent to what you all see in you all's "forearm thread".

8. Espy

Espy New Member

Thanks Tony that was helpful. Personally forearms don't do it for me though. I hope you don't think I was giving you guys crap for liking feet, I wasn't at all. I was really just curious as to what it is about the soles as opposed to the the foot in general that drew interest. Pure curiosity, nothing more... and yes I know curiosity killed the cat, but oh well, I can't help the way my mind works.

9. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

PERFECTION!

10. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Womens' feet (especially a good number of white womens feet in particular) have a very elegant look to them. Add a pedicure and yeah :prayer:

11. Archman

More Black men, than you might imagine, are turned-on by more than anything else...... the elegant shape of a white women’s foot.......Yes many Black men like big asses, and big legs, and big frames and even big breast.......But a disproportionately large percentage are aroused by white women’s feet and the way they fit in heels........ as in the foot below and how it would naturally fit in a stiletto heel........This foot would make the shoe not vise versa!
    [​IMG]

12. jimtravel4u

jimtravel4u New Member

I Luv the Smell after the rain

I am not into toes or feet in general, however the arch of the foot on any woman is a sight to look at. I like all women, it is just some are more compatible with my personality and my taste.

I dated Whites, Blacks and Latino. l just always like the way some women (white) smell after a shower or when they would wash their hair, or when it would rain. I still do, I love the scent of perfumes or oils on certain women. Oh! the smell, not into the toe sucking action but I give a heck of a foot massage.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  13. Archman

Just as I begin to second guess what I see, another astute brother comes along and renders his own independent opinion letting me know I am seeing clearly after-all.........

14. Espy

Espy New Member

Sorry I missed this earlier, thank you Archangel. I don't have any issues with sharing my feet on here, and never have had, and I think y'all appreciating feet is real sweet and I really didn't intend to offend y'all. The comment about soles just made me wonder what about them you liked.

15. archangel

If flaminghetero couldn't offend me with his insults then I don't think your question can.lol

16. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

To add to the above answers, the soles of the feet are a part of the body that is rarely viewed. Even if a female is butt naked in front of you, majority of the time her soles will be out of view. The bottom of your feet is usually touching the ground the majority of the day.

So when you get to see them, its like a extra treat! And if you are with a female who takes care of her feet, the soles feel softer in a mans hand than other parts of her body.

17. Archman

• Superbly worded BB1970.....soles are a erotic and special part of a woman!

18. Espy

Espy New Member

Thanks again Archangel.

Thanks BB! That makes a whole lotta sense to me, I appreciate you taking the time to spell it out. I think I owe y'all a foot pic now for your trouble. ;-)

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Rep added.:smt023

20. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

Man, all this foot talk makes a girl crave a foot massage. Hmmm....where's the hubs when I need him? ;)