BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Shout out to Chicity: We make pretty babies don't we? Photo request

looking for a picture of the dad or mom of model Jasmine Sanders, whose father is African American and mother is German or of German ancestry.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Supposedly she is dating Chris Brown :smt108

2. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

if you see any missing pic in this thread, please let me know...I've archived the pics, so I'll re-post any missings

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  3. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

^^^remember the nurse family, made "Famous" for their kids from this post

[​IMG]

Well, here is another regular Black man what a beautiful White woman (Gabriela and Viera). So I don't want to here how regular brothers can't get dimes.
    More everyday couples like this can be found in the the Robert Kalman book: No Difference Between them.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Wow!!!!! :shock:

5. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

Thanks for the link! [​IMG]

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Not surprised, she looks like Rhianna's sister.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

My sentiments exactly. She's earth core hot

8. z

z Well-Known Member

Her mom a little bit resemble Marisa Tomei
    and more like Mira Katherine Sorvino

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

10. z

z Well-Known Member

IB, xoxo, or other celebrity in crowds,
    do you know if Heather Deen Locklear grand mother/father is black? is this some BS rumor or is their truth to it?

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

12. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Carly Simon's grandmother was Black..... Carol Channing's father was. Macho Man Randy Savage's dad was half Black..... These are just the latest reveals.

Heather most likely has recent African ancestry due to her lineage. It's estimated around 1/3 of White Americans have recent African Ancestry of some small percentage.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Macho man always did have some color in his skin

14. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i thought that was down to spray tans, solariums & his need to eat a lot of foods that are orange.

15. chicity

chicity New Member

I caught a little of the June 1 rerun of America's Got Talent tonight. These two little guys were awesome!! When I saw the parents of the little guy with the fro, I thought this would be good to add to the thread.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rXgIFvySU1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rXgIFvySU1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

16. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

That's Hulk Hogan aka The Orange Goblin. :)

17. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Australian ex rugby player Wendell Sailor with his wife Tara and children Tristan and Matisse

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You can't say the boy is not his.

he has the same face as his dad.

His daughter is cute too

nice family

:)

19. chicity

chicity New Member

Anyone got anything of Dustin Byfuglien with his parents?

[​IMG]

He just made the 5th goal for the Hawks in the Stanley Cup. It was a hell of a goal. He's like a Hockey Ninja.

20. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Good looking family. Dad is good looking but is he wearing a pearl necklace or it just looks like it? :|