1. Carter

Carter Member

Like every other black teenager..yeah I did ,but I wasn't great lol. Sports was more my thing anyway. What movies you wanna do?

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fantasy I love fantasy. There aren't enough produced or written by black people. I'm artistic by nature but I need to make a living so that's why I crunch numbers for a living

3. Carter

Carter Member

Good Luck with that whoadie, Im out fam.

4. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

I have a degree in sacred music....I'm a pianist. :D A couple of my close friends in college were music management majors - one's in NY now and another working in TN with some production company. it's all about getting your foot in the door. did you go to school for music or was it just something you've always loved to do?

5. The Dark King

I had voice lessons for a couple of years and kind of fell into producing when I couldn't find the right beats to match my words. I gave up on the singing thing when I decided I wanted to to do good music not just what was popular at the time. If you get a chance check out some of my old work on myspace search andraemarque01

6. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Awww OMG those eyes! He'll have girls drooling after him when he grows up!

Supr, you eyes are something and you have a very beautiful face in general!!!
    Love it!

7. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

awwww, thank you Thick! :) :D

8. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

sign of a true musician. ;) good for you!

will def check you out on myspace.

9. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Show me your power woman!..... Bare me a boy like him....
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

In a all seriousness according to recent Studies, the chances of an Afro-American baby with blue eyes being born are 1 in a million. There are “brown” people with light eyes, usually light brown, green or gray, but they also share the Anglo-Saxon characteristics such as pug nose and Light hair, but a baby with all the physical characteristics of the Afro-American race with blue eyes was almost impossible. Seems like Globalization is working right?
    It will be more common to see mixes like this one day after day.This baby is 19 months now and since he was 12 months old got a full contract and a life insurance with Paramount Pictures; you will see him in movies, commercials and magazines very soon!

10. The Dark King

Wow are those pics really legit?

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I think so. I remember there being talk of him a few years ago.

12. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

I've seen these pics before - he's a beautiful little boy. :p

13. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

14. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

15. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

she is stunning...I love her in HOUSE, but she's also in a couple of new movies coming out this summer/fall. she's gorgeous.

16. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

Emilia Clarke

[​IMG]

17. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

I think this thread needs to be resurrected, so here are my contributions. :smt083

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

20. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member