BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Yeah, some of the guys have been bringing the pity party lately. You got dudes living in LA complaining more than the women living in the outback.

2. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

That is so true! LOL

Only lames can't get women. If you have confidence about and in yourself, take pride in your appearance and take care of yourself physically, you're good! Dressing nice (not necessarily expensively) also doesn't hurt either....lol

3. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    All grown, Dorian (on the left and the baby shown) is a stunt man like his dad, so is his half brother. pictured on the lower right.
    [​IMG]

4. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Thank you for these. I saw some pix under the name Henry Kingi when I did a search, but I wasn't sure who was who etc.

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Shut up you shuffling,one-man minstel show.

She's not out of anybody's "league".

6. flaminghetero

Kingi is native american..

7. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

According to his bio he's half Black born in the 40's....co founded the Black stunt man unions and stunted for Black men in movies like Uptown Saturday Night and Buck and the Preacher (I'm guessing Sidney considered him Black enough) and has two Black kids by her first marriage/relationship. He's "Black enough" to be on this thread to me, especially when many NA tribes accept Black people as part NA, when the part is negligible and/or nonexistent. He just happens to be the real deal.

8. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

man i loved Lindsay Wagner in the day, i knew she was into brothers.

9. flaminghetero

The seminoles threw the Blacks out of the tribe a few years back soon as they were set to get millions from Uncle Sam...It was on 60 minutes.

I didn't know Kinji was half black.

10. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I wouldn't have posted him if I didn't think he was mixed with Black. I remember growing up and hearing that Lindsay married a brutha and had kids with him.

This is the info I got from his IMDB page: His ancestry is Tsalagi (Cherokee), African American and Eurpoean.

11. chicity

chicity New Member

They excluded Black Seminoles who not related by ancestry, but were descended from Black people who lived near to, and in alliance with, Seminoles. Black Seminoles were Christian and did not share spiritual beliefs or language with the Native American tribe, and they were known as Black Seminoles because of their alliance with Native Americans, not because of any interracial or biracial history.

Native American tribes are not generic, and Kingi is not Seminole, and if he had 1/2 Seminole DNA he would not have been excluded, so I don't much see the point in any of that.

12. flaminghetero

Wrong as usual.

The Black seminole TRIBE MEMBERS ..unlike the whites..were kicked out of the tribe.

All that other shit you said was false.

13. chicity

chicity New Member

If they have an ancestor on the Dawes Rolls, they are included, I believe. If you have evidence to the contrary, please post a link.

One thing that's not false is that none of this has a damned thing to do with Kingi, and was ridiculous to bring up in this context.

14. chicity

chicity New Member

So you took too long cause I wanna take a snack break with my husband, so I did my own research:

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Black_Indians_in_the_United_States?t=3.

It seems that many Black Native Americans get excluded because their ancestors were not always properly included in the lists of Native Americans for a lot of reasons, including the Emancipation Proclamation.

So some Black Native Americans that are biracial get excluded unfairly. But that is not the same thing at all as saying they just kicked off all the Black people.

15. flaminghetero

Here you go........you SHOULD at least learn about Black people .........read this:

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/13.09/seminoles.html

In 2000, the Seminoles expelled all 2,000 black members and denied their families a cut of the reparations money - never mind that their ancestors joined the tribe in the 18th century, endured the march from Florida to Oklahoma in the 1830s, and have considered themselves Indian for generations.

16. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Too many BM are simply cowards when it comes to IR and beautiful WW. Plain and simple

17. chicity

chicity New Member

:smt081:smt081:smt081:smt081:smt081:smt081

18. chicity

chicity New Member

According to that article, a good number of the people who were claiming to be racially Native American did not have that reflected in their DNA tests. Wikipedia says the Black Seminoles lived alongside the Seminoles but did not share religion or language. Your article reinforces the other article I posted that said this all stems from the rules about the Dawes Roles, the White racism at the time it was created, and the rules back then about people being either Black or Native American, but not both.

So you haven't proven your case, in the slightest, and you're still avoiding the question about why you would bring this up in the first place.

But you gave me a hearty laugh, so thanks. :)

19. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

I could make the same observation...sad, but true, many times I have the feeling that bm feel safer or more accepted in their own race or the risk of a heart-break is lower. I donĀ“t know exactly , how to discribe..there is a certain insecurity, if the woman means it really honest. (I can just say from my female perspective)

20. flaminghetero

Since you seem to have all the answers...

Why didn't they kick out the whites that didn't share their religion or language??

Answer that between chuckles.