White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

I love a good primer. I also use MAC's lash and lip primers. I do think that my lashes are in better condition too since I'm started using it. The lip primer also keeps my lips very soft and kissable. :smt008

2. Espy

Espy New Member

I don't use a lip primer, but I have an addiction to cherry chapstick so my lips are also very soft, not that it matters at the moment though since I'm the only one to appreciate them LOL. But I'm like an alcoholic with a bottle hidden in every room, I have cherry chapstick in every room, in the car, and one resting on my computer keyboard. I'm not sure I could function without it, like seriously.

3. GirlieGirl74

Sometimes, we have to do things for ourselves even if no one else is appreciating it at the moment. ;) I had a friend that was that way about Carmex lip balm. He kept it everywhere. I'm surprised that he didn't stash some away in my purse in case of emergency. LOL Sometimes, I still use The Body Shop's coconut lip butter during the winter months. I have a bad product addiction. :(

4. Espy

Espy New Member

Well if it keeps you happy GG, who cares? I confess I have a Clinique addiction as well, but frankly I love the way it makes my skin feel and look, and so I'm just going to keep buying it. If someone wanted to torture me all they probably have to do is deprive me of moisturizer and chapstick for a day and I'd become completely unhinged and tell them anything they wanted to know. :(

5. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

You girls are so cute.

6. Espy

Espy New Member

:smt008 Thank you sugar.

7. GirlieGirl74

I know what you mean. I have certain products that I just don't even want to think about having to go without them. I just feel guilty sometimes about how much money I spend on myself.

You are so sweet that I bet sugar wouldn't melt in your mouth, Karma. :smt058 I was actually expecting you to tell us 'let talk, more pics.' ;)

8. Espy

Espy New Member

You know I've always had an issue with spending money on myself, but I've managed to overcome that recently. I finally decided that I work at least 65 hours every week, I pay all my bills and make sure my kids have everything they need, and I have no bad habits, so if I choose to spend money on myself that's okay. It makes the hours I work seem more worthwhile, you know something to show for the effort. Now if I was buying shoes instead of paying my mortgage, that would be guilt worthy, but I pay bills first and I don't charge anything, if I can't pay cash for it, I don't need it that bad. I suspect you work just as hard GG and you have nothing to feel guilty for sweetie.

9. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Just goes to show you, I'm full of surprises. We actually have women who care about how they look, why get in the way of that?

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

:smt054:smt054:smt054

11. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

12. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Can we get some pics of you ladies feet with these nail colors you are mentioning?

Thanks.

:cool:

13. Athena

Athena New Member

Right now, mine have blueberry blue polish on the toes. Very chilly looking lol.

14. GirlieGirl74

15. GirlieGirl74

That's true, Espy. I work hard for what I have. I just feel bad for people that have to struggle to make it when I spend so carefree sometimes.

You are always full of surprises and that's why we love you so much. You always keep us on our well pedicured toes. ;)

16. JordanC

She made me feel good about my "hoarding closet". I only have about 20 lotions and 7-8 bottles of shampoo in there. NO where near $30,000 worth. :p

17. GirlieGirl74

I know. I have about the same. I realize that I don't have a problem now. LOL I noticed that it said that she always wanted to walk in a room and people stop and stare at her. I hate to tell her, but that doesn't come from a bottle. That's a confidence that comes from within that people take notice of. Her money would be better spent on therapy.

18. JordanC

I had a busy weekend so I was soaking last evening and talking on my phone. So I did a lippy shot of my feet in the bath.

[​IMG]

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JordanC again.:smt023

20. Espy

Espy New Member

Amen to that GG! It really has little to do with what you look like, and more to do with how you carry yourself. People who are self-assured are just very easy to spot, and I think it's a quality that the majority of people don't possess and so people take note of it when they see someone like that. If her goal is to be noticed like that then she needs to work on the inside. Though someone with such an egotistical goal would likely never be able to pull off true confidence.