White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Stheno

Stheno New Member

make sure the person you are with is not very ticklish because you end up been kick in the face lol :D

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

3. Stheno

Stheno New Member

that was not very nice of me saying this i guess been up all night and feel hungry make me say all this
    :rolleyes:

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

whooaaahh!!! Lippy is scary good!

It IS "im not really a waitress"!!!! But I did a regular revlon plain red under and then one coat of OPI

There is another sparkly one I like Revlons "firecracker" I do the sam thing, plain red forst and then this.

Thanks for all the nice comments, such a boost:)

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Yeppers!!
    Posts some pics when you do!!!

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

what did i win:smt026what did i win:smt026

:smt037ooooooooooooooo lippy didn't win anything...she just has a serious shopping problem

7. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I'm glad you were correct since I went over lunch and got some. I have faith in you though. You know your stuff. :p

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

you win my eternal admiration!!! ah, who am I kidding - you have it already and its sheitty price:smile:

Drinks on me when we meet!:)

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I put a really intense hooker red under it, but I dont know what it was as that was done at the salon.

10. JordanC

We are copying you. If you come to Denver again we can wear matching polish. ;)

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

man! I should have stayed!!!!
    :)

12. JordanC

Ya. :p

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

epic fail on my behalf:-(

I just saw the airport, the shuttle and the inside of The Marriott "at" the airport.

btw, what is the deal with that horse statue?

14. JordanC

Scary huh?? That statue killed the guy who made it and it had to be finished by someone else. :roll: I have no idea why they still used it. It's haunted and ugly.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/9373803/detail.html

15. FG

FG Well-Known Member

16. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lol...i do what i can gg, anything for the men :-D :smt049:smt049

17. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I'm in need of a polish change. I have a whole basket full of polishes, but I've only been wearing black.

FG, that color is so nice...

18. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

my daughter painted my toes about a week ago in a blue on one foot and a pink on the other.

19. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Awww how cute...lol :)

As I said in another thread, I've been stuck wearing black for so long and prior to that, I was wearing green and an occasional pink.

20. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thank you IB! and Thank you Tarshi for making me think I will do just that:)