White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

LOL. I think I am a charter member. :). We just haven't met in a while.:)

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

they will go perfectly with the white bikini...!!!! :D

3. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

french is actually when the tips are done a different color than the rest of the nail...now they do this in every color under the sun and not just the traditional white tips

i am loving the white polish...i have been wearing black forever but the white on your tan feet looks amazing FG:D

4. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

FG, beautiful feet and gorgeous shoes. After looking at your pic, I think I understand why some of the guys love feet. ;) I love Cole Haan. Have you ever worn any of his shoes from the Cole Haan Air line?

5. demattha

demattha New Member

you should take a shot with them on my shoulders. ;)

6. CarlosNevada

Thanks for the clarification, Lippy. I stand erected---I mean corrected. Whatever it's called, they look very lovely and are exciting. Have I ever mentioned how much I adore WW---and their pretty feet? :) Gotta be a 12-step program somewhere....

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  7. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

size 11

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  8. CarlosNevada

Oh my....MMM. You ladies are sending me into over-drive. Very nice, Fly!!!

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thank you GG, Lippy, Tarch, Carlos and everybody else - had I known this, I would have posted one a looong time ago!
    :) (I might even have a few more)
    I think they are from the Cole Haan Nike Air line, and btw - they are not scuffed - that is something the camera did????

Y'all make me feel great!
    :)

10. LA

LA Well-Known Member

FlyGirl and that flat stomach of hers is lookin prettty good.

Oh, and the feet, too. [​IMG]

11. GirlieGirl74

Oh, wow, those are from the Nike line? I didn't think that line had that sexy of a shoe. I've been wanting to try a pair but hadn't found one that I really really liked. I'll have to take another look. :D BTW, I didn't see any scuff on the shoes. They, along with your feet, looked spectacular. ;)

12. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I might be making that up - I agree, I never saw any Nike Cole Haans I liked either - I just thought these were for some reason, I need to go check after work if they are or not.
    They are super comfy though for a 4 inch slingback:)
    I can walk in them all day!

Now, if my man can come visit, I told him I needed another pedi:)

13. GirlieGirl74

The ones that I've seen looked like they would be very comfortable, but I wouldn't call them sexy. However, I did go to his website today and saw some that had some sex appeal. They also had some boots that looked great. Ok, it's time to go shopping!!! I love shoes!!! :D

I hope he gets to come soon. I know that it is hard being apart. :smt058 I have a home pedicure kit along with a paraffin bath, and it's devine when I can find a man willing to spoil me with it. However, I normally end up at the spa. :D

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

sigh... I know -I spend way too much on shoes!
    I just bought a totally unessesary pair in Vegas...grrrrrrrr:)

I will meet him in Chicago lext week (Im going there for work) and then in beginning of Oct in NJ (again, Im going there for work).. although I cant travel w the ped kit - I prolly end up at the spa for a treat:)

I have traveled w nailpolish before, and eh - it only takes one time to stop you from doing that... if you catch my drift....

15. CarlosNevada

I needed a moment of intervention, but I finally have regained my wits after this sudden and delightful viewing. Jordan is to blame for my struggles and initial withdrawal pain, as she hinted of weekly showings and it had been a while. Next time, FG, please warn a brotha before you spring lovely feet like that on an old man. Whew! I may have to head to counseling. Flygirl's follow-up just kept me stirred up. It was a double whammy from the 2 FG's.
    Flying Geek, did you see the Exciting Siting thread? :)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  16. satyricon

satyricon Guest

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

saty...is that the new pink from OPI...lippy just loves that color on your toes...so happy that you are getting in touch with your female side:smt023

18. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Geek,
    You knew I had to chime as the last of the original charter of FEC men to pay my respects to this wonderful pair of legs you have....they seem to extend for ever........... and for such a slender woman, it is remarkable that you have such fullness in your legs. Mr. DC needs to smell the roses !

19. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

FEC men study the intentions of this photo carefully!......It is the work of a sick macabre mind........It is an effort to transform something beautiful and sexy into something hideous and unsightly, an effort to shake to confidence of a forum woman who might be debating posting her feet for us. But you must bear in mind....this is a very unusual photo. White women do a splendid job of taking care of their feet,....... for every 1 white woman with bunions like these, there must be 2500 hundred others with normal attractive feet.

20. Stheno

Stheno New Member

Flyingeek, and fly girl
    great pics