What does a man or woman do that absolutely makes your knees weak?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Rissalovesblack, Jul 23, 2009.

1. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

I dnt know about making my knees "weak"....

But i will tell you a lil some some about what makes my dick "hard".

One thing that i absolutely love is climbing on top of my building, and using my binoculars to watch strange women slather lotion on their naked bodies right after a warm steamy shower. Multiply that with the solid and extremely focused look that blesses their faces when smearing that lotion around and all over their pussie...... and how about the look she gives when she realizes that a strange man, with a big grin on his face, is watching her from the top of the building???..

What also gets my dick hard are those freshman at the university (I call them freshies, or fresh meat) who are away from home for the first time? Nothing beats the naiveté of une petite fille who takes every single word you say as gospel truth, and then calls you the next day as if you owe her a phone call...hah,,that shit gets my dick real hard :smt039

2. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

^^^

One of the gems of the board right here. :roll:

3. Athena

Athena New Member

creepy

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

well, you know its a lie based on a few things in the post....

Once again, he goes from a totally great, nice sensible post to a "im gonna shake you guys like a tree" type post

5. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

we are talking about intimate situations and bmj is eluding to the fact that he is a peeping tom and stalker...nice...lippy is closing all of her blinds:|

6. Athena

Athena New Member

So true FG, just like that post he put up in the ladies room. Simply wants a reaction because he can't pull our pony-tails.

7. satyricon

satyricon Guest

Watching your mom clean her mud hut makes my dick extra hard.

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

And yet, some here loooove the "differences" others bring to the board.

9. Arwen

Arwen New Member

I think that's because food and sex are the only pleasures we have in life, lol :)

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I think you are right!!
    food and sex
    is all we need...
    have sex.. feed the beast...repeat
    :cool:

11. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

And wash it all down with a glass of great vino!

12. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

why you stopping at a glass V...??? insert bottle...!!!! :D

13. Rissalovesblack

Rissalovesblack New Member

haven't been back on the board for awhile, so lets see....

phew! good thing I'm a sophmore now!
    but really,
    Thanks be to god that I didn't become a prostitute and got called by you....

lol, nice one.

preach it to the people, sista! ;-)

14. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

My knee's ain't weak but my pants sure did firm up.

15. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

when i see a woman bare foot wiggling her pretty toes

Just turns me the fuck on!![​IMG]

16. Random Hero

Random Hero New Member

Wear a flower in her hair. I don't know why, but when a woman does that my heart skips a beat.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

18. rdubya86

rdubya86 New Member

I really like it when a woman rubs my face. When someone I like does that, I get butterflies in my chest, it feels good =).

19. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

I really like when a woman is just confident not full of herself or anything but just confident in herself and I love a woman who wear heels and has tattoos.

20. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

I like roughness in general... but the thing that would really make my knees weak? Soft kisses/touches... especially the 'barely there' touches tracing my side tattoo/that general area.