What does a man or woman do that absolutely makes your knees weak?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Rissalovesblack, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Athena

Athena New Member

I melt when he sends me a text message that says I am his life, that I am everything. :smt060

2. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Well, the reverse works, too. Having a woman gently stick her tongue in my ear combined with sexy, suggestive whispers is absolutely my kryptonite. And those gentle fondles and rubs along my inner thigh with (of course) well-manicured nails make me weak, too.

3. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

Not to mention what a well-pedicured foot rubbing the inside of the thigh would do to any distinguished foot fetish gentleman. It's a very classic move under any table with a tablecloth. There is nothing like getting his appetite worked up before the 'main course.' ;)

I also have a weakness for the ears and neck area. As well as a man taking his hand and running it through my hair, especially if he is pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

4. CarlosNevada

The pedicured-foot move GG just described would impair my ability to remember my own name, though I have never had the actual pleasure of experiencing that fantasy move.

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Awwwww!!!! How adorable!!!!

I love it when he plays sappy love songs for me and sings along while looking at me with those eyes of his.. and pull me up for a slow dance on my kitchen floor.
    swwwwwooooooon

6. GirlieGirl74

Well if you decide to join the WWBM cruise, I plan on giving free demonstations to all that are interested. It's going to be an educational cruise. ;)

7. CarlosNevada

I have avoided joining that cruise, but this may have prompted me to make my prefernces known and jump on board. I could use some rep points anyway. :)

8. GirlieGirl74

I'm thinking about working on my own erotic scenarios for the cruise. You should join the fun. :D

9. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

Anything that happens in the kitchen is hot!

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I knoooowwww.. why IS that?????

11. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

I have no idea but it is. Touch me, kiss me, rub my hair, look at me in the right way in the kitchen....and it is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right there.

12. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Oh YESSsssss!!!!!!:smt051:smt077

13. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

I forgot, when he run his fingers thru my hair and paints my toenails. God I can't wait for tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. GirlieGirl74

I hope that you had a great time with your man, bosoxlady. :D I don't know what it is about a man running his fingers thru my hair, especially if he starts at the nape of the neck and runs his fingers in and gently pulls my hair. It makes me weak. :smt007

15. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy goes weak in the knees when kissing a man passionately and then he stops and whispers in my ear one of the following:

let's get naked
    i want to be inside of you
    you feel good to me
    i must have you now
    i want to make you cum

:smt050lippy

16. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

I would take Any of the above for $500.00 please Alex!

17. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

When she spontaniously takes me by the hand, and says "I'm horny, let's go F*ck!"

Also, There's something about seeing a tall woman with loooong legs draped in a summer dress, hair in a messy bun, and wearing glasses.

... :rolleyes:

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

+1.

When she has a dress w/ some boots and niiiiice legs = :smt107 + :smt001

[​IMG]

19. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

and no panties...right:smt118

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Yes, please!!! :)