What does a man or woman do that absolutely makes your knees weak?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Rissalovesblack, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Arwen

Arwen New Member

I don't want to do the victim, but I think I really got too little tenderness in my life from the men I met. For this reason, I didn't have so many chances of having my heart beat fast and weak knees etc. :smt102
    It happened a couple of times and both times it was the first kiss with that person. Both times it was in the rain and it started as a soft kiss, then it became deeper. I remember I felt weak and dizzy and I loved that. That's it.

2. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

When he kisses my cheek by just brushing his lips against it and cupping my face in his hands (SIGH))

3. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

It´s the self-confidence and the playful way he handles his life. Mostly just one sentence, one smile, one movement. An example:

I remember one, we (around 6 people, foreign to each other) were sitting together.. when suddenly he looked at me and said that he knows I want to show how icy I am. But he knows how to handle with ice cubes, I will melt in his hand as in the sun..

4. Rissalovesblack

Rissalovesblack New Member

Both of what you said (TS & bosox) is so lovely!

And TS- I am very, very jealous, more than one kiss in the rain??! Unfair!:p

5. Rissalovesblack

Oh wow, somebody's smooth!

6. christine dubois

Aah, I forgot, a man must be able to be soft as a feather and hard as a rock!!

7. christine dubois

yes, very smooth - and fascinating...

8. Karand

Karand Guest

I also love when he strokes my hair - just feels so calm and soothing. Really makes me feel relaxed and loved.

But I'm a sucker for any kind of gentle touch, brushing against me when we're passing in the hall, hand on my knee when we're driving, touching the small of my back when I'm cooking, slapping my ass when I walk ahead (okay, maybe that's not exactly a gentle touch, but...)

9. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Yes. I love when you are so in touch with someone you can communicate with your faces and no words. You can carry on "conversations" with just your expressions and those around you have no clue.

10. Arwen

Arwen New Member

well, if it can help, it wasn't with ppl who were worth it.

11. Rissalovesblack

Well that's a real shame, especially with the beautiful moment you shared with them.

12. playboy90210

playboy90210 New Member

There's a few things a girl can do that make me just melt. I'm a sucker for subtle yet sexy eye contact, head/neck movement, and the way she works her lips/mouth. It might sound crazy but let me explain. Such as when a girl kind of squints her eyes when she looks at you, almost as if she doesnt trust you. Some say its the look of arrogance (or someone who just smokes too much pot lol) but for some reason when a girl has that look in her eye it drives me crazy. I take it as a sign of confidence, yet she's holding back (aka mystery) because she doesnt quite trust you just yet. She is basically sizing you up in her head, but I like this because I size her up too and it's a sexy mind game to play. I also love when a girl bites her bottom lip as she looks at you or looks you up and down. When a girl does that you KNOW she is feelin you. A girl who works next to me (who told me she has a boyfriend) recently did that to me and she gave me her number and we been chillin ALOT the past two weeks. So yea she got me kinda sprung:smt031 and eager to see where it goes (bf or not..he must not be doin "sumthin" right if she's givin out her digits)...

...but yea it's the little things (mostly in the eyes) that make me weak when it comes to women. People can say sexy things or do sexy things but the eyes NEVER lie...ever...

13. christine dubois

So correct, it´s like a connecting you create..You can heighten it till you see nobody or hear nothing anymore around you. Full attention to this person.. I love it!!
    I hate it, when I sit with somebody and he is looking round all the time, definitly not sexy!!

Lips you are right, too.

(I enjoy pretty much, I wrote nearly the same in the This is why I´m Hot Thread)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  14. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Hehe

[​IMG]

15. christine dubois

you know, sometimes you need something hard!! We are all just humans.:)

16. charmer

charmer Member

I love it when a woman knows how to flirt with her body. The way she sticks out her breasts, the way she swings her hips when she walks, putting their knees together, etc.

More women need to learn how to do this stuff.

17. KnCA

KnCA New Member

It depends on the man.

From the right man it is....

The way he looks at me
    the grin
    his scent
    the way he says my name
    a whisper in the ear
    the touch of his hand
    the feel of his energy as he gets near me
    a really good hug
    his breath on my neck
    a soft kiss
    when he comes up behind me and puts his arms around me and snuggles me into him and kisses my neck
    his concern for me

it's the whole seductive dance that goes on.

It really could be anything, depending on the person.

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Her eyes (face, overall)
    Her smell (whatever she wears)
    Her voice
    Little touchy things she does
    Her mind (the things she says)

19. Doesn't take too much too make me happy. I just need all of my mans love and devotion, lots of affection and plenty of attention. Plus I don't mind a bit of old fashioned tlc; my husband *always* (for now, lol) opens the car door for me, pulls out the chair for me etc.

As for physically, well talking dirty to me never fails.... and I'll stop right there seeing as this is not in a members only private forum!

20. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Oh, yes, they can.... I promise.