How are these cities for IR dating?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by nanana1212, Dec 14, 2023.

1. bdeep

bdeep Active Member

[​IMG]

Hmm I think I'm gonna have to be a hero to sum lucky Aussie girl lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Talk is cheap :p

3. bdeep

bdeep Active Member

We'll see lol

[​IMG]

4. nanana1212

nanana1212 New Member

How bad is San Antonio really? You must not be into Latinas.

I've seen others here mention Denver, but I've also read the gender ratio is awful for guys.

I'm sure Orlando is cool, but I don't know if I can do Florida.

5. Sally69

Sally69 New Member

Yes great place

6. Sally69

Sally69 New Member

I’m
    I love black men

7. Sally69

Sally69 New Member

8. Sally69

Sally69 New Member

I need a hero

9. Sally69

Sally69 New Member

I love oz great country

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Ok I take that back on San Antonio.

Took a few days but SA popped off for me. The black and Hispanic women loooooooooove me down there. They were choosing hard.

Got me a lil San Antonio boo thing. We spending spring break together in South Padre. Going to be fucking her brains all day.

11. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Man, I got to go visit San Antonio one day

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

The Riverwalk is nice!

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Glad you love brothers.

14. breanna03

breanna03 Member

I have two job interviews coming up later this month, one in Memphis and one in St. Louis. Is anyone here familiar with those places? Is it worth moving there from where I live in Charlotte or should I keep looking? Thank you everyone :)

15. nanana1212

nanana1212 New Member

How is Charlotte? I live in a really small town in NC (which I hate). I've been thinking about Charlotte.

16. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

That`s the only thing I agree with.

17. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

I agree about the Riverwalk. I found San Antonio to be expensive. At least when I was there years ago.

18. breanna03

breanna03 Member

tbh I love it here. I will say I've been so busy with my full time job and finishing my nursing degree that I haven't had much time for social/personal life for the past two years, but I don't hate it at all :) if I can get a good position after graduating I'm totally good with staying here. just looking at what my options are after graduating and seeing if it's worth the jump to another place. I might have to move to get experience in the field I want (gotta take what I can get after graduating ig :(). what I really should be doing is scheduling my interviews in new places on Thursdays and then exploring over the weekend :p but yeah if you have questions about Charlotte just lmk :) where in NC do you stay? :)

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I live in the Cap city. I been to the Queen City several times and it appeared like a small town like Greensboro or Asheville. But, the population and traffic feels like Atlanta.

20. nanana1212

nanana1212 New Member

I stay in Rockingham County which is about and 1 1/2 hr away from Charlotte and 30 mins from VA. It sucks. It's boring, ultra-conservative, not enough young people, zero nightlife and not much diversity either. I hear Charlotte is fun and diverse and has many IR couples but quite expensive. Congrats on getting your finishing your nursing degree, I just got my certification in Pharm Tech.