Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Getting out there again in general. B4 that I want to get back in Martial Arts training & try to win the 3 Big tournaments I have yet to win Gold in, and also win some more big tournaments.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That’s impressive! How long have you been a student of the martial arts?

3. orejon4

4. CAkicker

26 years

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Imagine the feeling of finding that special someone before you DO WIN the 3 big tournaments and what a privilege it’d be to take her along the journey with you and to have her in your corner offering encouragement.

6. orejon4

Whoa!

7. CAkicker

Yep, I feel young again even though I'm an old man (43)

8. orejon4

I’d cut off a finger to be forty-three again, lol.

9. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
  10. CAkicker

That would be nice, but they are hard to find

11. beccaomecca

No, you gotta believe they’re easy to find. Don’t be restricted by your own beliefs, believe they’re easy to find - manifest it! :-D

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
  12. beccaomecca

43 is not old haha. 80 is :-D

13. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I agree with this, but I may be biased because I turn 43 next month.

14. beccaomecca

Still in your prime!! I’m so old I have to look at my licence each year to remember exactly what age I’m turning!

15. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

No way! I thought you are around my age, I turned 38 in September. I like to believe I’m not THAT old.

16. beccaomecca

I am hun :-D I’m currently 36, 37 in Feb. Hahah you’re not old at all - only I am :p

I can’t believe you live in Switzerland! It’s on my bucket list of place to visit, it looks incredibly beautiful !!

17. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

We should swap homes for a while because Australia is on my bucket list as well!:) Been to New Zealand twice but never made it to Australia.

18. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

This popped up on my feed so I watched it. I thought she made some interesting points, but what stuck with me was how when you get ghosted a man will come back round with the "you good?" or "how you doin?" just taking the temperature of the water, see if you're mad.

My last relationship I got ghosted and he did a digital drive by recently. I responded to his text then nothing more. Not even mad about it, I just find it curious. We have been on and off for over 15 years.

I purchased a mobile self contained laundry trailer and we had plans to do disaster relief (there's quite a bit of money in working disaster relief). It isn't something I can do by myself. He ghosted and then the hurricane hit Florida. When he didn't get in touch I knew it was over and sold the trailer. The end.

19. beccaomecca

You know what - that’s a fantastic idea!!! I can’t take my pug with me so she’ll have to stay here :-D oh wow, that’s amazing you’ve been out to NZ and twice! I haven’t yet made it to NZ, the only place I’ve been to overseas is the States so far lol time is ticking.. where else have you been?

20. beccaomecca

Sometimes they don’t know what they have right in front of them until they’re dm’ing another chick then realising she’s nothing like what he did have :( and when they’re lonely and bored and no longer getting their needs fulfilled you’ll cross their mind.

I’ll never understand the whole ghosting thing, you can’t help but take it personally. But the truth is if you’ve been with someone that long or even less and they think it’s ok to ghost you they don’t respect you or your feelings a single bit and they most definitely don’t deserve you. You’re too beautiful for a game playing man chick. You’re a better person than me LOL he’d have quite the collection of tasteful texts from me ha ha ha then he’d be dead to me.

It’s good that you don’t let it get to you, sometimes they need a taste of their own medicine and to know that you know your worth and don’t have time for any form of mistreatment. Plus you live in America where there’s a smorgasbord of delicious choices.