BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL, that short-lived CBS Medical drama starring Sophia Bush that we all watched earlier this year did the same thing. We couldn't confirm it until we watched the pilot episode.

EDIT:

That Netflix "The Peripheral" show is based on a book & the wikipedia page for the book has a long detailed plot summary of the book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Peripheral

Skimming through the wikipedia book plot summary Chloe Grace-Moretz & Gary Carr's characters don't seem to be love interests. In fact, both characters end up with someone else.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

In the book his story is supposed t exist in one time while her in another. They at times meet through the technology from his time. There is no love story between them in the book. In the book she develops a relationship with a town cop who has been cast but hasn't been in the trailers so far either. I am not certain if that relationship will exist in the show. Eli Goree's character, whom we have gotten a peak at, may be the better choice for her on that front but who knows. Regardless Gary Carr should be shown a lot more in these promos. He is arguably the second lead.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

My bad. I thought I read somewhere they were supposed to be together in Peripheral. I must've gotten mixed up. My fault for the misleading post.

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Lydia (Cassady Marie McClincy) and Elijah (Okea Eme-Akwari) kiss for the first time
    in the final season of The Walking Dead.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Some time ago The Bold & The Beautiful had the idea of going with a romantic storyline of Katie and Carter. they even had some scenes together as seen here Carter-And-Katie-1.jpg carter and katie.jpg BB-Katie-Carter.v1-holding hands.jpg

They ditched that and went on with the Quinn and Carter storyline. After twists and turns they ended up together. Quinn's portrayer, Rena Sofer, decided to leave the show making the break up of Quinn and Carter a necessity. So they made the decision to start back up the Katie and Carter storyline and so this happened katie and carter kiss.jpg

Let's see where this goes.

6. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I'm so glad they didn't beat around the bush. Too bad Rena left because Quarter was hot but I'm on the Carter and Katie train now.

7. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

i was hope he will be with brooke :(

8. SilverSmith

Katie has long wished to be with Carter, but her path has been blocked by external forces. She is now taking the initiative. Even though she is a keeper, she has to consider his propensity to overthink everything and self-sabotage. Maybe not this time!

Seriously? She's got wayyyyy too much baggage.

• List
  9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I remember years back on TBATB of Usher's character making out with a White actress in the soap.

• List
  10. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

So I watched the first two episodes. I think we have pretty good shot for IR with Chloe in this one.
    The main white guy with Chloe is her brother in the story so that is no comp. The other thtree major white dudes are a sinister rich noble, a brutual corpo enforcer, and a old rich drug kingpin.
    The main Black guys are Wilf in the future who seems to have a White Ex at least. And in the past we have two black dudes that Chloe has shown some interest in. One is a Lightskin Cop and a Darkskin Crippled dude who is friends with her brother.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Jigga521

Jigga521 New Member

Theres two black dude on this show, one is from the future and one has one leg and one arm
    On the book she ends up with the hispanic looking cop

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Amazon just dropped a "in the weeks ahead" trailer for "The Peripheral" & an IR angle looks promising:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • List
  13. Jeffrey Tripp

Looks good

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That's a surprise nowadays. A rare IR shown in a trailer. lol.

15. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I could be wrong but I think that is a bit of a misdirect. I'm guessing her endgame is with the Hispanic cop who is of her time and lives in her town. Even though the actor has not been shown in the trailers, the actor playing him was at the London premiere which suggests he has a big role to play. Time will tell (no pun intended).

• List
  16. Henry Dubrios

Henry Dubrios New Member

I'm getting the feeling the way Wolf wanted to treat the Flynne Drone AI as a person and his probing questions he asked it if she was self aware. That our boy will Wolf develop a romantic relationship with the AI drone and a professional relationship with her"pilot" past!Flynne. As both the Flynne Drone and himself are looked apoun as "tools" for their owners. They form a connection due to this. Past!Flynne dates the cop, future flynne!Drone develops a connection with Wolf. Which surprisingly is not a love triangle. That being said, the Deputy doesn't appear to be doing much plot wise. But that could change.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
  17. kalel32688

kalel32688 Member

On Men In Black: The Series, it's strongly hinted Agent J has a thing for Agent L. In one episode titled "The Big Sleep Syndrome," J gets infected by an alien dream parasite. In his dreamworld, he's romantically involved with L. Dreamworld-L is actually the parasite trying to keep J asleep, while the real L enters J's mind to wake him up. You can find the whole episode on YouTube:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
  18. SilverSmith

In the Friday, October 21, 2022, episode of CBS' Bold and the Beautiful, Carter and Katie vowed to let go of the baggage of past relationships and give love a try.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Jeffrey Tripp

I was a Carter and Quinn fan but I'm feeling these two already. I think this may have been the first time on a soap that a black man went from one white love interest to another back to back.

20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Jay Lycurgo (Nathan)

[​IMG]

Nadia Parkes (Annalise)

[​IMG]

These two are in a situationship on The Bastard Son & The Devil Himself on Netflix.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List