BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah James did get screwed with Kara then Lena.

Personally though I found the Lena actress hotter though.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Watching the 2nd episode of "704 Hauser" right now & LOL at the Dad found a conservative BW to try hook the son up with despite the son & the jewish chick being in a serious 'ship.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

ColiBreh, l love that you turned me on to this series, because each side you know, when they're making their point you're kind of like yeah, okay, fair point, and then the other side's point is made and you're like, yes!, lol.. I really enjoyed that one. She also looks/sounds familiar, and definitely a younger looking version of the wife. I can't believe they brought up Thomas Sowell and Clarence Thomas, lol!. Very sharp script-writing.

4. ColiBreh1

The Clarence Thomas & Anita Hill discussion towards the end of the 2nd episode is not a discussion you'll ever see nowadays in any media (outside of right-wing media). You only get the pro-Anita Hill narrative.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So true. I was surprised Jon Amos said what he said about the black man at the end. Man, that show resonates...

Also the thing about the 'CPT', I thought it was BPT, and I didn't realize black people get offended by that? I hear black people say it (BPT) all the time in a jokey way. Plus in my culture, we are NEVER on time, and we don't get offended, so it surprised me they covered it.

6. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Since it was brought up. pb and sb 04.jpg pb and sb 03.jpg pb and sb 02.jpg pb and sb 01.jpg

7. ColiBreh1

The plot for the 4th episode of "704 Hauser", "Triskaidekaphobia", defiantly seems like an outdated plot you wouldn't see nowadays. A couple who's he's been dating for like 6 months still hasn't ever smashed becuz the dude believes in "Abstinence until marriage" despite how much the GF wants to do it. LOL, so 90's!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You're right, we're not likely to see that. I actually think that's kind of a shame. That definitely happens in real life with actual people. I could list examples, but the only one you would have heard of is maybe Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo lol

Btw, triskaidekaphobia is the fear of the number 13! Fun fact.

9. ColiBreh1

Watching this week's episode of "Power Book III: Kanan" (Season 2, Episode 5) & Kanan has a IR love interest as seen in the promo for the episode:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  10. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Nothing really happened between them, lets just say I was frustrated.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

WW/BM relationship in War of the Worlds

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Thank God for people like you and spoiler shares like this! Lol
    I might have wasted my time watching that episode if you hadn't left that comment. Although... I guess it could never have ended well given what we know about Kanan in the first Power series.

13. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Is it with Elizabeth Mcgovern? Hard to tell with that split sec. shot.

14. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I honestly don't see how these characters end up where they do in power.

I just don't see this Kanan killing Juke to protect that bitchass nigga Riq or his own son.

15. ColiBreh1

Kanan IR love interest storyline:
    Kanan & the white chick had 3-4 different scenes together in the episode. Every time there were about to make out, the racist NJ mafia dude would interrupt them.

Also we got updates on the 2 IRRs from last season.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Nah I think it's with an actress named Daisy Edgar Jones.

17. Rollx007

No it's Daisy Edgar-Jones with Bayo Gbadamosi

• List
  18. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Trust me...you are setting yourself up for possible disappointment.

19. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

In episode 5 of the AMC anthology series Tales of the Walking Dead, Jessie T. Usher and Loan Chabanol star in a non-linear story about a budding romance and betrayal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  20. Rollx007

It doesn't have to be a happy ending, it was a romance arch.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List